Ecom Express — club factory order deliveries

Kalavathy Perumal on Jul 16, 2019
Hello all,

Good day.

I am tired of reaching out to the customer care of ecom express, hence sending this email. The order id mentioned in the subject is an order that i placed in clubfactory long back. It is not delivered by ecom express yet. It was marked as ‘cusomter not available’ everytime. So i called ecom express cusomter care and i have been following up with them and everytime i was told the delivery person will re-attempt within 24 hours. However everytime no
One calls and it is always marked as ‘customer not available’ and will be rescheduled.

Today it says as my order is returned back. May i know why is this?

Ecom express: if there is any reason why i won’t order from club factory anymore, it will be your ridiculous and pathetic customer service.

Clubfactory team: you guys should step up and identify good delivery partners, if not you will lose all your india customer base. Till ecom express if your delivery partner, i am not placing any order from you.

Just google ecom express and look for reviews or check mouthshut.com for reviews. You will know with whom you have partnered.

I need a refund of my order id in the subject. I am not donating any money here. Also, there is another order of mine that’s stuck at customs for a long time now - so[protected]. Hope you will deliver this atleast.

Attached evidencesof me asking customer care of club factory to escalate, but that also was no use.

Kala

[Jul 16, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From ECOM Express.

We are sorry to hear about your experience due to non-delivery of shipment and the updated reason from our center. We shall take up the matter with the concerned team to look into the matter and coordinate to get this resolved at the earliest.

Meanwhile, please email us your contact number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in.

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2019
Dear Mam,

Greetings From ECOM Express.

Please share your tracking number to assist you with alternate contact number.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

Dear sir
I had bought a smart wearable ring and this ring didn’t connect to my iphone and return the product and return my refund. My AWB number is this [protected] And the product is not soo good and my phone is not still connected to the smart wearable ring
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request to return the product.

+91 11 3021 2000