[Resolved] Ecom Express — delivery delay of my order

Guwahati, Kamrup Metropolitan District, Assam, India
 Jiten boruah on Jan 9, 2019
Your delivery agent would not come to the delivery address and they update date we are un available in the delivery address. I got the information that my parcel will be deliver by today and i got that information by sms, after that i am waiting by whole day for collect my parcel but nobody will come during the whole day.. Why your agent do this type of thing. Is it good for your reputation, delhivery don't do this type of thing.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 11, 2019

[Jan 09, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same. You can also contact our Customer Helpline Number # [protected] for further assistance.

Team Ecom Express

Comments

I am sent order for amazon and delivery fro ecom express but delivery boy call me and say you come to office for attend your delivery i place the order of home delivery this total responsible for ecom express. Please solve my query.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same. You can also contact our Customer Helpline Number # 08376888888 for further assistance.

Team Ecom Express