Election Commission Of India [Eci] — election card correction

Arpit Koolwal on Feb 27, 2018
I have requested for updation in voter id two to three times by submitting challan. On collector office but since now not has been done my voter id no is lmr1465996
Arpit koolwal changes required on date of birth, name spelling changes and father name with address. Please help me i have been suffering from last 2 years. All requested challan filled multiple times but not yet updated.
Arpit koolwal

[Feb 27, 2018] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
saurabhkushwaha166's response, Mar 07, 2018
Maine Do Bar Apply Kar Tha Magar BLO ghar par verification Ke Liye Nahi Ata Hai Aur form reject kard deta hai
New Voteer REf No ORR[protected]

New Voteer REf No ORR[protected]
AC Bangarmau 162
Name Saurabh Kushwaha
mo [protected]

I have applied for new voter ID card online on 29.11.2017 in NVSP portal. My reference id is OOV[protected]. But till today (7.3.2018) the NVSP track status shows the 'Submitted' only. Not yet appointed the BLO.
How long I have to wait for the entire process?

Kindly expedite this matter.

Problem with ECI officers login...its showing website is down.. Audit is going on...so is there any solution for this on priority?? Still 100 form 2 of the indls are yet to be uploaded...so we need a solution as soon as possible...we have to give feedback to our unit nodal officer...its a humble request to make this profile active...

Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001