[Resolved]  Amazon Interview Process — Worst Interview Procedure at Amazon,Chennai(India)

My name is MuthuKumar and I have been working into Software Industry.Around september 2012,I have attended Amazon Interview at Chennai location for an Application Software Developer in C/C++.I have completed written test followed by three rounds of Technical Interviews(Problem Solving,Analytical Thinking and Scripting) then HR advised me to come on some other day(Only on Weekdays).
I put leave on weekday and went for an Further Interview and they took hiring Management and Senior Management Rounds.They explained everything about work activities and afterthat there was no response about feedback.After two weeks,I called HR and they informed me that I was put on hold and cant attend again for 6 months.

Due to curiousness, I have attended this year(after 6 months) and completed again with All rounds.But again the same feedback.Then the HR told me that, they can arrange Interview for some other position(Support Engineer for Kindle)again the same procedure/feedback.Tillnow,Its going as a cyclic loop!.

I am bit sure that I may be lagging in some skills.But I wanted to know,Why
* The same sets of interview questions been asked for an years of years(Still I remember the list of questions and its answers even for the wrtten examinations)
* Been called for interview with various team.I feel that,Nowadays they are not recruiting anybody.But just to show the count with Senior Mgmt,They just making use of resources who are ready to come on all days for interview
* I dont know whether the same procedure has been followed for Amazon worldwide recruitment.And This kind of activity will automatically reduce the brand name
* Even a Small companies are having very strict rules on recruitment.How about Amazon !!!!!!

Reg,
Muthu
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Amazon — Question

I want to know what the $18.48 charge was on my recent credit card bill. I paid the amount I last charged and am not aware of other charges as I took the credit card off as a choice in my account. I would also like to cancel this credit card. How do I do that?

Amazon India Phone