[Resolved] Epson India — why I am forced to buy specific consumables like ink pad

Panipat, Haryana, India
 Anurag on Oct 8, 2018
I have two incidents where I am forced to buy EPson specified consumables.
1. Epson L800 Printer - Here I can not use any other compatible ink. I am forced to use Epson Ink only because they are using software to reset page counter.
2. Epson L380 Printer - in this printer I am forced to buy Epson's Ink Pad.

Epson is using counter for ink pad to replace the ink pad and not allowing to reset ink pad counter in india. However for EPSON USA product they are allowing it to reset

Why not in India ???
Why they are making money using technology and fooling Indian customers.
Anurag
Phone [protected]

why I am forced to buy specific consumables like ink pad
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 11, 2018

[Oct 09, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Using non-genuine Epson Ink damages the printer and you won’t be able to get any .

Comments

Not working printer only blicking light paper jam
Aman Naithani Fzr's reply, Oct 5, 2018
call me as erlier as possible

8196945268
I purchased New printer from online Epson All-in-one-printer L380 .I have purchased from Amazon.in on 30-September 2018 and it was delivered on 03-October 2018.I need its Installation and Warranty Period.
Hloo sir
I' m vinay rathaur from bilhaur
Dist_ kanpur nagar
State_ uttar pradesh
Pincode 209210
I'm purchased printer epson l 380 last yr november 2017 now my printer have some technical falts.i 'm try to calling helpline num [protected] company not respond me plz listen my complaint
Tnx

One EPSON L380 Laser printer model of C462H with Serial No.X2Q5428821 to this office below mentioned but which is not working Kindly take necessary action at the earliest please.

Office Name: Chevur
Postal Code: 632316
Govt Organization: Department of Posts, India
Contact No. : [protected]

Machine Serial No. -- X2Q5428821

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - why I am forced to buy specific consumables like ink pad