eTechies.in Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Apr 20, 2021

File a complaint to eTechies.in

Having problems with eTechies.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by eTechies.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

eTechies.in

eTechies.in Website

eTechies.in Head Office Address

Basement, A-49, FIEE Complex, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

eTechies.in Phone Numbers

eTechies.in reviews & complaints(26)

The robot vacuum cleaner is not working properly. The battery is drained very fastly. If it charge for 5 or more hour it only work for 2 or 3 minutes. This product bought on April 7.the product only work properly for one day. Very bad product. I am request for refund the item. Thank you
eTechies.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There are lot of stray dogs in anandbagh which has become a threat for the citzens. Moring walkers are at risk as in the early morning groups of dogs occupy the main road. Recently a two wheeler rider was chased by stray dogs and lost balance and fell down and injred his head.
    Near saibaba temple, anjenyula swamy.. Andal mixture shop, main road and anand bagh cross road there are about 50 dogs. Apart from this there are number of stray dogs in bylanes.
    I request the authorities to take suitable action.
    Earlier sterlization program was there and there was a fall in the population of stray dogs. But now again the population of stray dogs has increased.
    Request remidal action to be taken at the earliest.

V. Kumar
    eTechies.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

we purchased XOLO A600 through Flipkart. 0n05.02.2014. Mobile is not woking now as per warranty (eb-sph-8k) (PBLR0021-EBSPH[protected] extended warranty is 13 to 24 months . But service center person at Bangalore rejected to do service. need your help to get mobile repaired...
      I have taken the etechies i year extended plan for my mobile phone (sony xperia sp) and i have paid 2083 on dated[protected] having serial no :PBLR0021-EBSPH25- [protected] and registred my mobile on there site .but now i am checking and there is no website and no contact no .Please take nessecary action against such companies and provide my hard earning money back .Also take an action against flipkart for saleing fake products. Regards...

I have taken etechies extended warranty services for my iphone and now I would like to claim but their email id is no longer valid. ISSUES: My iPhone 5 is facing issues on account of hanging. Frequent hang which makes to switch off the phone despite o[censored]pgrading the version. However I'm not able to reach them either via email or website. Kindly support as I can not afford to dump my mobile which cost around 50, 000. 3000 Rs extra warranty services as cover plan have opted and now I can not use them. Kindly support.
      Feb 7, 2018
      Got a reply from Flipkart team as Flipkart is having joint venture with ETECHIES and could support in refunding my amount. Thanks

I have done a laptop service on Feb 10, 2014. They asked me to pay 3370.80 Rs and they will take 1200 Rs and rest they will refund the amount. But after that I'm not able to contact them .No refund. I have given the name of Senthil (mobile number [protected]) and not able to call him neither customer service([protected]). So please take action against those Frauds/cheaters. website : http://etechies.in/index.html Attached the receipt of payment i have made.
        eTechies.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A brief summary of the situation is as follows. On 17th September, 2012, I sent my laptop for repair. Issues to be addressed were:
          1. Laptop worked fine with battery. However, once charger was connected, it restarted every time.
          2. Sub woofer of Laptop had blown off and was not working.

After 2 days, I called the concerned person and was told that the reason for delay in repair time was due to cleaning of dust and other particles that were stuck on various parts of the laptop. So they asked me for another day to address the issue. Thereafter, I called the very next day and I was told that an IC on motherboard had to be replaced. Also, I was informed about the IC bearing 1 month warranty after replacement. This particular IC was causing the restarting issue to be addressed.

The 2nd issue was told to be due to hard disk problem. However, I asked them not to repair and cancel my AMC because there was a fault in identifying a problem by the technicians. Sub woofers had nothing to do with hard disk. They asked for another 2 hours to update me about the problem. After waiting, I called after 3 hours, and to my surprise, I was informed that the particular IC had been replaced (This was done without confirmation from my end). So I was liable to pay 2800/- as the replacement charge. Further, the sub woofer and hard disk had to be replaced. Also, I was informed that Windows can't be installed as Hard Disk had bad sectors which they couldn't remove. But while my AMC request, I was told that all these problems (bad sectors in disk) are addressed. So, in order to inquire the problem, I visited the Pune office personally on one fine Sunday and found Hard Disk error. Hence, I asked them to put HDD on repair and if not repaired, to send me back the next day.

Finally, I received my laptop on 25th September, 2012. After a day o[censored]sing it, I realized my keypad is not working. Although, it was working perfectly well when I visited the office/Repair Center. So next day, the technician visited my place to look into the problem. He opened the laptop and I was surprised to see the amount of dust on the cooling fan and other parts. Also few damages (cracks to be precise) were noticeable, which were not there before. Laptop was sent back on 29th September. No updates were given on call. Office Manager, Mr. Pradeep addressed the issue of keypad on a 10 minute call stating that keypad needed replacement for which I'll again have to pay 2000 plus money. Saturday, Sunday off so now on Monday, after he spoke to main office heads, he says sorry, we can't help you. I will have to bear the replacement cost of keypad worth 1200/-
          It's Wednesday today and I received my laptop yesterday with a new non-glossy keypad. Hence requested them to take keypad back and plug the old one.
          So now I have the same laptop in the same condition as it was on 25th Sep. with no help in any ways provided.

This continued for an year and I asked them to repair the same charging issue for like 7-8 times. It worked for a day or two and then again it was faulty.
          This year 2014, considering the fact that I needed a repair immediately and the offer on AMC renewal this company was giving, I went ahead and made a payment of 5300/- for a 2 year AMC package.
          I gave them my laptop, and after 2 weeks of repeated and n number of follow ups, they agreed to give me my laptop but with a quote of 3000/- for repair. I asked them to give me back my laptop as it is without repairing.
          I have the same laptop now in a more pathetic condition than ever with same issues which were not resolved in the previous year.

They agreed to give me my refund sometime back, but now due to their financial condition being unstable, they are not standing by their own words and conditions.
          I have written to the CEO, and all the managers concerned but not a single mail has been answered by them.
          N number of calls and the moment they listen to this refund issue, my number is blocked to the rest calls.

My CPU was picked up on 23rd december for repair. Today it is 18th january and I have not got my CPU back. I was told i would get it today. But I have not got it. There are many complaints against etechies from different parts of India. Just check out in net. Can something be done about it? Having posted the complaint in this forum, is to going to help me by any chance in receiving my CPU back?

I had problem starting my laptop. So I contact Etechies. They said technician will visit my place and try to fix issue at my place itself. If that is not possible, the technician will take laptop with him and check what is the problem, fix it and will return WITHIN A WEEK. The technician came to my place and he said laptop need to be taken to office. He noted serial numbers of parts in receipt. Original receipt is with me and xerox is with the company. After a day, I got a call that my hard-disk is faulty and need to be replaced. I refused to replace my harddisk and return my laptopback. I got my laptop AFTER 2 WEEKS(1 WEEK was told). When I asked to show me parts so that I can verify serial numbers of parts with those in the receipt, the person said he was just delivery man and he doesn't know how to show it. I returned the laptop saying that I want parts to be verified. I called the company several times but they never picked up because I HAD ALREADY GIVEN THEM MONEY. When I received call from them and explained them problem, they were not agreeing with the verification of parts. I had to convince so many people. There is no coordination among the people with whom I talked. Everytime, I had to explain same story to everyone. Its obvious to show parts while returning when they took laptop with noting part numbers.

Hi, I am keshava nr I had taken AMC from this company paid 3, 5000 rupees, before buying they told they will provide new system drivers and windows media center for windows 8 pro. But they are telling now they are asking from Mumbai office and when ever I call the sales guy he tells he is in native from past 20 days and somebody has expired
                eTechies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ticket - 124633. I had given my laptop for repair to etechies, a known company for laptop repairs. They took Rs 1075 initially. After they diagnosed my laptop they told me after 7 days that hard disk is corrupt, has a bad sector cannot be repaired. Also battery and cooling fan are not working. Entire cost estimate was Rs 10500 out of which 4500 was hard disk cost. I cancelled my repair and took back my laptop. I just formatted my laptop and it was working fine. There was no hard disk issue. I am following up with etechies for wrong repair but they are deducting my Rs 500 as cancellation charges. I am totally disappointed with the wrong repair and loss of data and top of that they are deducting Rs 500.

eTechies.in — my toshiba laptop speaker problem not sound properly

e techies policy no is[protected] i have purchased a toshiba laptop from flip kart also have a etechies extended warranty. my speaker has some problems.

This is complaint against Tablet Repair service.
                    I placed request for replacement of broken screen of Asus Nexus 7 on 26th june 2013. At the 1st call customer care confirmed about the replacement of screen could be done at their end. Now i am getting call from them about unavailability of part and they will return product without repairing still charging Rs 500 as service charges.

Kindly consider this and revert asap with solution as i don't want to pay for no activity done and communication gap in your department.

Thanks and regards
                    Subodh Doharey

Bloody fraud people, take extra money for small things. Take the money in advance for some error which they dont even know exists with the computer or not. Then later refuse to refund the money and say that we cannot refund this. Chor hai saale.. Bloody computer mechanics but think of themselves as computer engineers.

never use their service, go to local shop but never use them.

Had a problem with my Toshiba laptop (starting trouble + blue screen) and called up just dial..barely disconnected the phone when an etech guy called me promising me "all my troubles would be taken care of, at my doorstep"..and i needed to pay only 1500/- blah blah..the guy on the phone was superconfident that it was a simple software problem and a " qualified etechies engineer would be there at my place in 2 hours"...sure enough, the guy was there on time, impressive stuff...even more so as the technician didnt feel the need to check the problem and went about re-installing the Operating system...took 2 hours, and after that declared that my problem was solved and i can now relax..while i happily coughed up Rs 1500/-

Next day, like a bad dream, the laptop started giving the same problem, there was absolutely no improvement...called up etechies again, sure enough, they sent some one again this time. As i was out of the house, this time too, the new "qualified" engineer ( they dont repeat engineers) called me up saying that he had taken care of the problem permanently, it was a simple RAM issue, and that i can relax..I was reassured..

Came back home in the night and saw that this time, the laptop was actually in worse condition...called up etechies next morning, things were a little different this time..i was transferred to 3 "correct departments", had to repeat my complaint 3 times and give all my details to confirm that i was actually the customer..

Anyways, the etech guys told me that they would send someone only in 4 hours and "might have to take possession of my laptop, to understand the problem". I had already told them that i had to leave the same night and so refused to give the laptop, told them to send a technician between 4-5pm and either repair my laptop or refund my money..

Waiting till 5 pm, no sign of etech engineer.. then at 5 pm, a call comes " sir, we have a problem, my engineer is stuck in one of his calls, can he come tomorrow ?" ..I say "not possible, please send him/ someone else right way or refund my money".. The guy says ok, he will try..

That was 2 days ago, there has been no technician or even a phone call from e techies...and i am now poorer by Rs 1500/- and a gone-case laptop, which i may need to discard..i now realise what etechies meant that they would take care of my problems, they sure took care of my laptop..must be laughing in their offices now "ek aur bakra banaya, aur woh bhi educated bakra"... must hand it to these guys though, they used politeness and confidence as weapons, whilst screwing my happiness...

Anirban Das, an aggrieved customer
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Worst worst idea if you are even thinking of giving your laptop to eTechies. Complete waste of your MONEY and TIME. Take it in writing you would face the same problem (supposedly rectified by them) in lo less than 2 weeks. Please donot call them! Wish there was a negative rating option. They deserve it.

I had launched a complaint on ETECHIES stating that my desktop is not working on 18.10.2012 when the engineer checked my desktop he told that there was a problem in the motherboard chip so i have to take the motherboard to the service center and you will get back within 10 days and they asked me to pay Rs.1360/- in advance. I also paid that. After 8 days i received a call from the customer service desk of ETECHIES (Ms. Archana) and she told me that there is a problem in the chip so you have to replace it which will cost you Rs.1200 and the mother board will be delivered to you within 3 days, I accepted that cost also then after 5 days again i got the call from same person stating that your problem could not be solved so better you change your motherboard and we are delivering the Motherboard as it is within 3 days. Now my motherboard took totally 28 days to return back to me without any changes and then i consulted with the engineer and customer service lady Ms. Archana regarding the refund she first told that you will get it back after deducting Rs. 500 from the Rs.1360 and i accepted that. then after putting a reminder mail i got a call stating that i neglected the cost of repairing therefore i am not going to get the cash back after explaining the whole story to that person she told we have to investigate on this matter so kindly provide some time we will call you back asap But still now i didn't get any reply from them. No one replying for my mail and nobody reverting me with the exact reply. i even told this problem to Sulekha website person they also launched the complaint but it is of no use. Kindly any one help me to get back my money. Find below details for your ref.
                          Request id No.: 45634
                          Name - Jagan
                          Mobile - [protected]
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          I just a got a call from the ETECHIES person after posting the complaint in this sites. They told to provide 2 days of time for dealing the matter but since i did not get any reply from them. totally fed up with their services. Is there anybody who can help me.
                          Just today i.e. 13.12.2012 talked to the accounts person of E techies Mr. Yashwant regarding the refund. Till date nobody call from their side I made a call and asked about this. He simply told you will not get the refund after asking the reason he told that it is the cost for sending our engineer at your place to collect the motherboard and then to return back to your place but it does not matter whether the problem solved or not and you will not get the refund back. When i told him you also told that i will get an Antivirus package while placing the complaint. Then he told that i have to go through your all mails and calls to see whats to be done. Its seems like that if this problem will taken over to another one month then they will ask me to pay a sum of rupees for attending the call. It already taken 2 months to give a perfect reply to a customer. I dont know why www.sulekha.com promoting such sites. Now i dont know who to blame for this sulekha or etechies.

I have given my Compaq Presario CQ60 laptop to etechies.in on monday(27 Aug). There was a repair required for the internal microphone which was not working, however, when i used to connect external microphone, it was working. On 28 Aug, I got a call from engg that my laptop has been received by them and they are looking into the issue. I explained them the whole issue over the phone. On Wednesday, I called them back to know the status of...

I had given my laptop for repair for 'w' key not wrkng on 14 aug. The company rep promised repair within 7 days and also regular feedbacks till then. Two days after that I got a call saying thaty keypad required change but black colored keypad was not available(my laptop is blacl) but white was available. I gave
                            My consent to put the white colored keypad and the lafy assired me that tje wrk wpuld be dobe i next 2-3 days. After that nobody bothered to call me. When they never callwd me back ,i again called them on 23/24aug and they said they will check and call me the next day but nobody bothered to call .i urgrntly reqd my laptop for wrk as my data was in that but had tp move out of station on 24tj aug without that. On returning back on 28aug when i called them thay said that they had not repaired it as part was not available which was a lie as i had been specifically been informed earlier that white keypad was available for which i had consented. They said they would return my laptop (after 14 days , no feedback, no repair) and deduct rs 500 out of rs 1360 paid in advance. When i asked them to give me a number of their senior, the rep mr sarvesh gave me the name of mr ronny and said he could not tell me the number which is absurd. I have been harrassed by eTechies.in company as they went back on their word for repairing my laptop in time and also providing regular feedback. I couldnot use my laptop when i needed to take it with me for wrk because of their unprofessionalism and the wrk is also not done for which they want to cut rs 500.pls advice.

MY COMPLAINT NOT REGISTERED

Dear Sir/Madam, I like to says that i resistered many times my complaint to etechies.in but not registered, my tablet undercovered warranty. Thks & regds, Rajeev

This company is Etechies (Regd A-49, FIEE Complex, OkhlaPhase II N.DELHI-110020)
                              charged me without any reason my concern was to get the data recovered
                              from my hard drive the images and videos of my mother who is passed
                              away they said they will charge only 500 Rs as a service charge if
                              they are unable to recover my 0% data now when the data could not be
                              recovered not even 1% they called me and said the total amount is
                              adjusted because there was a charge to run the software that needs to
                              recover the data and i was never before notified regarding any charges
                              that they are going to deduct the total amount that they took from me
                              in advance1800 Rs. when ever i asked them they said if the work is not
                              done sir there is no question of paying but yes only service charge
                              will be charged that is Rs 500 and i agreed to it.They gave me a reciept
                              and even on the back of their reciept there are 23 terms and conditions
                              but no condition is mentioned that if the work is not completed the whole
                              amount will be adjusted.
                              i want to file a case regarding this issue.plz help me..my contact no.
                              are [protected] / [protected]. new delhi-74.
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              Have you filed a case, please let me know if so. I too faced the same problem. I paid 3000 for 400 GB recovery of data. They didnt recover the data, later when I asked they said that this 3000 is service charge. Lying , told me to pay extra also for replacing the hard disk casing. So total 3500, for a HDD worth the same amount service also same amount WTF, that too this is in warranty.

In case if you have gone further on filing case please let me know. I will also do the same.

I gave my Dell Studio 1435 laptop to e-Techies for repair on 3rd July 2012. The problem with the laptop was that it wouldn't switch on. As is standard protocol, the engineer who collected my laptop, removed the hard drive and returned the same to me before taking the laptop away for diagnosis and repairs.

In the first call itself that I received from your representative, I could sense that something was wrong - because he spoke about some damage to the front panel and something about the touch pad being loose - both of these 'issues' were confirmed by me as not being present at the time of giving the laptop for repairs (and neither were they recorded on the proforma invoice prepared by your engineers - as they would have been if they were indeed present).

I decided against going ahead with the repairs and costs given by your team and the laptop was then returned to me :

1. The was a long pen mark on the laptop lid - I called up and raised a concern at that very moment and was assured that someone would call back and get a resolution to the same. No such call back was ever made.

2. When I took the laptop to a local repair center, they opened the same in my presence and to my horror I discovered that out of the total 3 GB RAM installed in my Laptop (2GB + 1GB), only one RAM stick had been returned to me! My 2 GB RAM was missing ! When I called your helpline, the initial response was polite and positive, however when the call was transferred, some tech guy cam online and not only was he rude and bullying, he very emphatically declared that they had sent the laptop back with 2 RAMs and that I was possibly lying. They gave me the serial numbers for both RAMs and the SN for the 1GB RAM matched but I obviously can't match the SN on a RAM that was not returned with the laptop in the first place. Also, when I asked him about the front panel being loose, I again received a rude response.

3. I realized that there was no point in arguing with your company's reps as the same would be a pointless exercise and that I could buy a new RAM for as little as INR 1650. So I let the matter rest and continued with getting the rest of the repairs completed including the damage to the front panel.

I have received my laptop today and the integrated CAM is also missing - the repair guys who have repaired my laptop informed me of the same when I gave them the hard drive - this is something that could be checked only today since without the HDD, no diagnostics can be run on the laptop and besides, my laptop was anyway not switching on.

I have full reasons to believe that the integrated CAM has also been removed while my laptop was with your team of technicians for repairs. I realize that over a month has passed since I first gave this to your company for repairs and that you could (and given the previous treatment I have received at the hands of your company's reps, would) claim that the tampering was done either at my end or by the people who have completed the repairs for me.

I am still bringing this to your attention hoping that you would maybe have the decency to still do something about this instead of trying to pass the buck on to a customer who doesn't have reasons to 'lie' and who can very well buy a new piece of equipment, however is writing to you simply to report out that there is something wrong happening withing your company.
                                Dear Divya,

Etechies.in are cheaters and frauds. I have also gone through all this. They picked my laptop for a simple reason and after that they damaged my motherboard and power strip but also replaced my hard disk with the crashed one.

You do one thing, you register yourself with akosha.com, they take Rs 499 and hel you in getting your complaint resolved.

Nitin

I had given my laptop for service on Friday, the 6th of July. I was promised that it will be fixed and returned on Monday, the 9th of July. I did on get it back on the 9th and I din't even get a call from them. I called them to find that it can be returned only on Thursday, the 12th of July. I did not receive the laptop back on the given date and once again I wasn't informed on it. I have made umpteen amounts of calls to e techies and all they could tell me was that it is being repaired. Today, I call to find out that it was not repaired and is being returned to me. during this one week I have made a million calls to them and was not given any information. my call was transferred at least 4 times per call and I had to give each one of them the whole history as they apparently had no information about it. During this one week my work has suffered very badly. Do note that I have paid them 7500 rupees for an annual maintenance contract. What do I do ?
                                  Hi Gautham,

I totally understand you angst! Some thing similar has happened to us when I gave my external hard drive to etechies. They picked it up on 10th July, and then there was no update whatsoever. I paid them an amount of Rs. 1360 in their first visit. They assured them that the data would be recovered and my drive will also be repaired and it is their responsibility to keep me updated on both.
                                  The fact of the matter as it turned out to be was that there was no call from their side. I have to make several calls throughout where in my calls were bounced from one call centre support personal to the other, which was an utter waste of time, and added on to my frustration when I had to repeatedly tell everyone the whole story from scratch.
                                  Ultimately, when I called up today 18th July, they blatantly stated that the drive is irreparable!!! They would still go on to deduct Rs. 500 as their service charge! Now, this has left me with no data recovered, a broken hard drive and Rs. 500 gone in vain and a loss of 8 days. I believe that this company is a fraud, as no one oversees what happens at their service centre. How is one to believe that they even tried to work on the drive!

I am willing to take this matter higher up and teach such fraud organisations a lesson.

Sandeep.