Eureka Forbes — aquaguard - compact model

Block AE 138, Salt Lake, Sakltlake, West Bengal, India
 Oldy on Mar 22, 2019
My aquaguard annual maintenance contract done in may 2016 for 3 years

Whilst maintaining the machine a few days back, it was observed by mechanic that its ‘circuit board’ need be replaced. I find that while replacing the same a repaired old used board is installed.
It is written in the condition that ‘the company is liable to supply you free replacement of spare parts in certain circumstances, sales tax wherever liable will be borne by eureka forbes limited’. This clearly signifies that replacement will be new one. Moreover, i saw earlier that whenever any items are replaced, a new one is offered. I couldn’t follow the reason of put an used one this time. It is, however, mentioned by ratan that new one is not available in stock at the moment.
As such, it was requested to arrange to put a new one as soon as it is reached in their stock.

I was intimated that ‘circuit board’ are not replaced afresh.

I would like to highlight this authority draw his attention for a
Good service to retain your reputations.

[Mar 22, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2019
Dear Customer,

I completely understand your concern. Please share your registered contact number or customer ID here so that my team can connect with you at the earliest to look into this.

Updated by Oldy, Mar 25, 2019
My registered mobile no. [protected]
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2019
Dear Customer,

Please re-share your registered contact number or customer ID via message as the details provided by you are showing protected. It will help my team to assist you further accordingly.

Updated by Oldy, Mar 27, 2019
My registered mobile no [protected] and customer Code [protected]
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

I have received a feedback from my team that your concern has been resolved. You may get back to me in case of any doubts.

Updated by Oldy, Apr 16, 2019
Yes. It’s done satisfactorily.
Thank you.

Comments

My registered contact no [protected]
It may be a system of ‘Consumer Complain’ not to divulge the contact no. or other personal details and that’s why my Mobile no mentioned in the complaint is blocked.

But I didn’t get any responses from Eureka Forbes against my complaint by this process.

Will it be looked into?
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2019

Dear Customer,

I have asked my team from Kolkata to get in touch with you. They will do the needful as soon as possible. Request your patience meanwhile.

Eureka Forbes - aquaguard - compact model