[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — aquaguard water purifier not working after installation today.

I have purchased on water purifier of aquaguard from great eastern shop at dumdum, kolkata and got it installed today. The purifier is not working as there is overflow from top and the motor is running too. The installation personnel informed that the level sensor is not working and people from service department is to attend. Why there shall be any defect and why the customer is to suffer when the amount has been paid in full. Please address the issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-22 09:54:29

[Oct 24, 2017] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Oct 24, 2017
Dear Dipankar,

Request you to share your registered contact number/customer ID here. I'll have my team get in touch with you soon to fix the issue in your product.

Priya
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Nov 21, 2017
Dear Dipankar,

As I haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

Priya