[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — customer support is worst

nallampalayam, near amrita school, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
 nagappan08 on May 9, 2019
I raised request on may 3rd to re-install the eureka forbes to my newly shifted house... After four days when i checked the status no one is aware of it. Then after serious escalation and waiting in the call for 30 mins, they told that it has been assigned to wrong service center. Then they said it has been re-assigned and it will be done today. At the end of day no one has responded, again called and they put me to the escalation team again after 30 mins the same answer it. After two days now also the same status..

Now i am writing this complaint as i dont have any other options..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 3, 2019

[May 09, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 11, 2019
Dear Nagappan,

Your registered contact number or customer ID will help me in assisting you faster. Request you to share the same here and my team will get in touch with you.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 13, 2019
Dear Nagappan,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me resolve your concern at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 29, 2019
Dear Nagappan,

As I haven't received your details, your concern has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

Eureka Forbes - customer support is worst