[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — dr aeroguard scpr 700

rcarora on Sep 15, 2017
Ramesh arora
Sep 12 (3 days ago)

To customercare
I had purchased aeroguard scpr 700 on 15 july 17. It is not working proprerly from beginning and not at all from 20 august 17. I have sent 13-14 emails and 13-14 calls to customer care. I have contacted your local jhansi office, lucknow office, bombay office. With each c/o and e mail new number is generated without attending old c/o. Till this moment it is not working and lying idle.
As you are not in position to give suitable item and service, so take it back and refund my money paid to you by cheque
My bill is in name of maa peetambra medico centre, maa sherawli hospital complex, kanpur road, jhansi up 284001.
Mobile no [protected]/[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2017

[Sep 15, 2017] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rcarora, Sep 15, 2017
customer care have been informed many times. new comlaint number is given with sweet assurance . on emails done many times auto response with new request number. no person attends defect. I feel DR aeroguard - air purifiers they have introduced without proper equipment and preperations. They mention refund with in 1 month if not functioning properly. So they should take it back and refund my money.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Sep 15, 2017
Dear Ramesh,

I've shared your concern with my service team in Jhansi. Be assured they'll contact you at the earliest to do the needful. Request your patience in the meantime.

Anita

Comments

The tap of the RO isn't working. It's been 3 days today and nobody came to service it.
Kindly send some one to look upon the issue as soon as possible.
I have same experience. After a dozen follow ups and delayed attendance my unit Dr aeroguard scpr 700 is still not working for last 1.2 years I have owned it the unit worked probably 48 hrs!!! Shame on Eureka Forbes and Dr Aeroguard team of selling faulty product. I list 25k...shame on eureka Forbes

Eureka Forbes - dr aeroguard scpr 700