[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — Improper fitting of Dr. Aquagaurd compact wayer purifier with additional filter.

My Order No.[protected] and installation request No.[protected] has been partially installed by technician MARUTI SADASHIV PATIL & Agent Sandeep Banne in the mid of Nov-2016.However after hiring other plumber I got completed installation of above purifier by additional labour charges.
But now after 2 months of installation, I am unable to wash the additional filter they provided ( after paying additional amount for the filter). After repeated requests on phone to KOLHAPUR Eureka forbes Office and Maruti Sadashiv Patil Technician they are giving false promises to attend it and till today they have failed to attend my problem.
Sir, please look into the matter. Hope you will solve it.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2017

[Jan 25, 2017] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2017
Dear Muralidhar,

I understand your concern and have forwarded the same to my team at Kolhapur. Be assured they'll be getting back to you as soon as possible.

Priya.
Updated by dmuralidhar33 Jan 31, 2017
Yes, Mr. Dorugade Yuvraj Technician atteneded the complaint satisfactorily. Thanks.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2017
Dear Muralidhar,

I am glad to hear this. Thank you for your feedback. Do let me know for any further assistance.

Priya