Eureka Forbes — inconvenience & harassment

vasu Satyarthi on Mar 8, 2018
I am very much surprised how my complaint no.[protected] dated 20-feb-18 has been closed without resolving the problem & a new request [protected] for the same un-resolved problem has been registered on 7-mar-18.

I have just now discussed with mr. Kaushal (Customer care no. [protected]) who connected my call to mr. Ganesh rawat (Regional service head) tried to get the reason for cancelling my request but no one could reply to my queries.

After rigorous follow-ups now service engineer mr. Mukesh now visited at 4.30 am.

Request for your reply to the following issues & default in providing timely quality services for which we have entered into amc.

1. What are the penalties on the company for defaulting the contract terms & not providing proper services to customer.
2. It was confirmed by the customer care team on my mobile that tomorrow at 10am, service engineer will visit
3. Since visit was planned for tomorrow, how without any intimation & without an appointment, the said engineer has visited?
4. Now, the switch which he has brought for replacement is not compatible to our accu guard model
5. How, incorrect part has been sent for replacement?
6. The service engineer never brings the service card to refer the earlier complaint mentioned by us & still remain un-resolved
7. What is the mechanisms / process for tracking whether the earlier reported problems have been resolved & the reason for its pendency.
8. The low sound of buzzer problem is pending for the last 2 years, why the same has not been resolved?

I tried to escalate the issue on your portal but against both service request showing “your ticket is no longer valid”

inconvenience & harassment

[Mar 08, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0