[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — installation & paper works for air purifier dr. aeroguard scpr 300

Manikuthi Apartments, B5, Moore Avenue, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Debarya Banerjee on Dec 4, 2019
One mr shibaprosad ganguly (M: [protected]) representing your company came to sell me the above product. I paid him in 4 cheques, one already encashed. The product was delivered to me on saturday 30th nov 2019. He was informed by me. Since then he failed to visit me to give me papers like warranty card & not done installation. The machine is still lying idle with my family not being able to use it in the winter pollution. I have called up a complaint cell but they were not helpfull.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2020

[Dec 04, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2019
Dear Debarya,

I do understand your concern. Please share your registered contact number/customer ID here. I'll definitely have my service team get in touch with you soon to complete the installation of your product.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Dec 05, 2019
Dear Debarya,

I am still awaiting the requested details. Kindly provide the same so that I can have my team get in touch with you to address your concern.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2019
Dear Debarya,

As I haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from my end. Do get back in case of any further query. Thank you and have a great day!

Anita

Comments

I have raised AMC request, While raising AMC request they have charged me Rs-4355 but so far they have not done AMC as well as not refunded my money, I have raised service request in their portal and number is [protected] and escalated until Setp-2 but solution so far.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Dec 4, 2019

Dear Karthik,

I have asked my team from Chennai to get in touch with you. They will do the needful as soon as possible. Request your patience meanwhile.

Priya
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2019

Dear Karthik,

I understand that my team has resolved your concern. Do get back in case you need any further assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.

Priya

Eureka Forbes - installation & paper works for air purifier dr. aeroguard scpr 300