[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — pathetic service - water purifier problem from 3 years.

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Chaitanya Mangisetty on Apr 19, 2019
I purchased aquaguard water purifier (Magna hd ro) 3 years back. Since the time of purchase we have been facing problems with this purifier, as frequently as every 2 months it has a new problem. The service personnel is not able to fix the poblems for once due to lack of proper training and no expertise. This is extremely unacceptable - a very bad product and even more worse service by aquaguard.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 29, 2019

[Apr 19, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
Dear Chaitanya,

Kindly send in your registered contact number or customer ID here. I'll have my team connect with you at the earliest for further assistance.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Chaitanya,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me resolve your concern at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Dear Chaitanya,

As I haven't received your details, your concern has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

Priya

Eureka Forbes - pathetic service - water purifier problem from 3 years.