[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — regarding installation of water purifier pending from 11/05/2018

Dharamsala, Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 cpo-cuhl on May 28, 2018
I have called the customer care and they assured me that product i have procured shall be installed within 24 to 48 hours and now it has been month. I have procured 02 nos of water purifiers vide gem order no:[protected] dt: 03/05/2018 and lodged a complaint also vide no: [protected] dt: 11/05/2018.

But till date same has not been installed. Please look into the matter and get the same installed please.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 26, 2018

[May 28, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 29, 2018
Dear Customer,

I have asked my team at Kangra to get in touch with you as soon as possible. They will definitely install your unit at the earliest.

Anita
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2018
Dear Customer,

I have received a feedback from my team that your issue has been resolved. You may get back to me in case of any doubts.

Anita

Eureka Forbes - regarding installation of water purifier pending from 11/05/2018