[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — regarding refund of amount (rs 10,690 with interest)

I had placed an order for "euroclean" and issued a cheque no - 252554 for rs 10, 690 on 15.09.2018 on account of sale against so [protected]. The cheque was realized for payment to eureka on 17.09.2018. The material was not delivered even a month of realization of the amount. Therefore, i claimed for the refund. On repeated requests made to the madras office, there has been no response till date and i also lodged complaint with the customer care. I have been mailing to the customer care from 15th october 2018 and i have still not received my refund amount with interest. My ticket number - [protected]. It's been more than six months from the date of registering the complaint, the customer care responds "we are working on it. We have escalated your request. Our concerned team will get in touch with you as soon as possible." every single time i send an e-mail to them claiming for the refund, this is the standard reply from the customer care. Today, it is 8th of may 2019 and i have still not received my amount of rs 10, 690. How long will the management work for refunding my amount of rs 10, 690? Dose it take more than six months to refund the amount? I would never suggest any of you to buy products from eureka forbes. They don't value the customers and they are interested in making money by fooling the customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2019

[May 10, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response May 11, 2019 Dear Customer,

I completely understand your concern. Please share your registered contact number or customer ID here so that my team can connect with you at the earliest to look into this.

Updated by boss24 May 11, 2019 Customer ID: [protected]
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response May 13, 2019 Dear Customer,

Please re-share your registered contact number or customer ID via message as the details provided by you are showing protected. It will help my team to assist you further accordingly.

Updated by boss24 May 13, 2019 Customer ID: [protected]
Updated by boss24 May 13, 2019 Yes, I have sent my customer ID via message. Please do check your inbox.
Updated by boss24 May 28, 2019 I have claimed for the refund amount of Rs 10, 690 + interest. I have been receiving unnecessary phone calls from Eureka Forbes( contact number[protected] bribing me to get a new model of " euroclean" in place of the refund amount. I have been answering phone calls from Eureka Forbes time and again who ask about the complaint details but are not processing my request for the refund amount. I have given my customer ID and the information regarding the refund amount. Instead of processing the refund amount, they just keep asking the same information from different phone numbers.I don't find a positive sign regarding the refund amount. The company officials lack professional ethics. They don't even know how to communicate to a customer despite having the fault on their side.
Updated by boss24 Jun 06, 2019 One of the company officials called me over phone and said she will make arrangements for refund and I will receive it before 1st of June 2019. Till, date I have not received my amount of Rs 10, 690 with interest.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Jun 28, 2019 Dear Customer,

I've received an update that your concern has been resolved. Do let me know if you need any other help.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet