Eureka Forbes — rin service provides duplicate parts

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 jyoti chhaya on Nov 14, 2019
I have invisipure ro with pressure tank model...3 yrs completed.. After 1 st year free service when parts changed i asked the technician it’s duplicate... That time they told me company provide us only this parts which are duplicate parts... Then after i purchase 2 yrs contact...in this contract they replace the duplicate parts... How can i trust on company when they provide duplicate parts... Pls solve this issue..

[Nov 14, 2019] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019
Dear Jyoti,

I assure you to get this checked on priority. Please share your registered contact number & customer ID here, my team will definitely get in touch with you.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019
Dear Jyoti,

I am still awaiting the requested details. Kindly provide the same so that I can have my team get in touch with you to address your concern.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Nov 25, 2019
Dear Jyoti,

I understand that my team has resolved your concern. Do get back in case you need any further assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.

Shiraz

Comments

Jyoti chhaya
Customer Id-[protected]
Registered No-[protected]
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Nov 19, 2019

Dear Jyoti,

I have asked my team from Ahmedabad to get in touch with you. They will do the needful as soon as possible. Request your patience meanwhile.

Eureka Forbes - rin service provides duplicate parts