[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — Water spray gun short supply

Ref: order no. OD[protected]. Eureka Forbes dry and wet vacuum cleaner.
package received with shortage of one no. spraying container . This part was part of the entire vacuum cleaner, with out that wet cleaning cannot be done, hence request ship the part separately.
while viewing the items rate was less and upon trying to book the rate shot up to Rs.10248/- [Rs.250/- towards shipping ]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 27, 2017

[Jan 27, 2017] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by m s nagendra Jan 27, 2017
Ref: order no. OD[protected]. Eureka Forbes dry and wet vacuum cleaner.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Feb 03, 2017
Dear M S Nagendra,

I have noted down your concern. Kindly share your registered contact number/customer ID so that my team can address your issue at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2017
Dear M S Nagendra,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as it will help me to resolve your issue at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response Feb 24, 2017
Dear M S Nagendra,

As I haven't heard back from you, I am unable to address your concern. Do let me know in case of any further assistance.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello we have Euroclean car washer but the gun was not working
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Feb 6, 2019

Dear Arun,

Kindly send in your registered contact number or customer ID here. I'll have my team connect with you at the earliest for further assistance.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Feb 7, 2019

Dear Arun,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me resolve your concern at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019

Dear Arun,

As I haven't received your details, your concern has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

Eureka Forbes Address