Exide Life Insurance — 02528739

Dear concern,

I am life insurance policy holder in your esteemed concern. My policy no. Is 02528739. I have paid second term premium in advance & also received the acknowledgement. But when i have gone through your website to download premium paid certificate it is showing only one (1st term) premium payment. When i enquired with your customer care representative he told me that it will affect only after due date. My concern is that when i am making premium payment in advance & you are accepting it whyit is not showing in premium paid certificate? Where as i have done similar payment with other co. They are showing it. Either you have disallow for advance payment or you have to upgrade the system so payment can be reflected in premium paid certificate. You are charging us interest for delayed payment but we are not getting anything for advance payment? I believe exide life is a mnc & its your duty to fulfill customers silly request & respect to our time & energy which we are putting behind you.

Anticipating constructive reply

[Mar 14, 2018] Exide Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Exide Life Insurance Phone
    Exide Life Insurance Address
    3rd Floor, JP Techno Park, No. 3/1, Millers Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001