Exide Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jan 19, 2023

File a complaint to Exide Life Insurance

Having problems with Exide Life Insurance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Exide Life Insurance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Exide Life Insurance

Karnataka

Exide Life Insurance Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 8228

Exide Life Insurance reviews & complaints(209)

Kindly help me to get my NOC from exide life insurance which showing in irdai website and spoiling my carrier
agent id:60510258
PAN:BRNPS9657J
Exide Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hii, I'm himmat Actually, I want to ask you about the refund from company. On 19 December 2022, One person name Rajiv Sharma call me and said, the company refunded you, 1, 12, 550. Is it right or wrong?

Dear sir/Medam, It is my humble request please remove my pan on irda portal, I am not eligible for new job due to showing PAN On Irda portal so kindly prosess my request .
      Jayprakash
      Pan AROPP7464N
      Exide life AGENCY CODE 60120494
      Care health insurance code RLH20058223
      Lic of india code 0489526E

My name is k.stalin babu I'm from Eluru, West Godavari I have a POS agent code[protected] in Exide life insurance company i don't write any exam and I don't write any signature but I have a POS agent code I went to ask Eluru branch manager he said irresponsible answer I con't moving any better stage because this code please solve my problem as soon as possible please sir I'm very poor.job is very important to my life please sir..🙏
        My pan number EIPPK4115R
        My mobile number [protected]

K stalin[protected]

Dear sir
          I have a POS code 60533316 it will create without my permission I don't write any examination my home branch Eluru in west godavari . I was go and ask past 20 days but banka manager was very irresponsible person he is doing time pass in past 20 days my career was stopped suddenly because of this POS code please solve my problem please 🙏
          [protected] k.stalin

My father took a policy from Exide life insurance company. It was an Exide life star saver policy, and the policy no. are 04101199. The date of commencement for the policy was 30/09/2019. The policy was given to my father after thorough inspection by the Exide company. My father passed away on 17/11/2021 and when we put in the claim the company did not give us the whole claim amount which was supposed to be 4, 06, 690 but the tries to settle...

I have surrender my policy and submit all necessary documents but always demand fresh surrender form and my nearest branch office balasore odisha told me I have already sand fresh surrender form but my policy not surrender and my surrender amount is not refund . Please help us

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

My name is Shambhavi Yadav. I am adviser on Exide Life insurace My code is 60547060.
              I have to join some other insurance company where i am getting the opoortuniy to join in the payroll
              and here i have joined on comisson basis. I have joined exide life insraunrce 3 months ago and i gave
              3 policy to the company. My finanacial condition is not good that's why i am swithich the job.
              I...
              David Date 20/07/2022
              Policy no[protected]

Place -karnataka, Hubli -580030.
              I had made my policy before 10 years the policy maker had promised me that the returns would be more of rs-8, 20, 000.00
              And seeing that returns I had made my policy
              When it got matured I got to know of that I will be getting only rs 2, 27, 429 only. I[censored] think practically if some one says me fill amount for ten years and...

I was an agent of Exide Life Insurance, my PAN number is ANKPJ0146K and my agency code was 60324768. I have resigned on 27/06/2022 But due to ignorance of the above said company I haven't received any updates on form IC and NOC. I HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED FROM MY CURRENT EMPLOYER FOR HOLDING THIS LICENSE. Hence I request your intervention in this matter.

Kindly Treat this as very urgent.

Hello sir/madam

My Exide Life Insurance Policy No.04139639. This policy has been fraudulently given to me by your agent.I have tried many times in the past to give my complaint towards this.But I don't know where to complain?I have been cheated on.I was not given any information about the policy.To sell the policy, he first gave me a coupon at the petrol pump, through which it was said that you will get the reward.I do not...
                Dear sir

I am vasantha work from pnb metlife India insurance, my exist ajency not code cancel, company issues show cause notice please my Exide life insurance agency code 60515356 cancellation, Exide life insurance not response my request, please check my code cancel

Thanks regards
                Vasantha V R
                I am happy with Exide life insurance company, company not support and not response my request code cancellation, I have resign Exide life insurance company ajency code cancel letter submitted by branch manager4 months ago but not responce and not cancel my agency code

We have taken your exide life insurance but the things which were told to us while giving the plan are not in this plan and we are not getting any kind of help from BAJAJ Capital office something wrong has happened to us help contact us [protected]

Agency code cancellation
                    Dear sir / madam,

I am Mr. Taiyyab Muktar Shaikh requesting you to cancel my agent code of Exide Life Insurance Company Ltd because of my new job.

I have mention the details given below.
                    Name : Taiyyab Muktar Shaikh
                    Agent Code - IVL60541796
                    Company Name - Exide life insurance Company Ltd
                    Pan NUmber - NPKPS8983E
                    Kindly remove my Agent code and Pan number in IRDAI Portal and do the needful.

Dear sir

I am Raghavendra from Mysore I have Exide life insurance irda ajency code form 1 year ago, still i have working another company, please my Exide life insurance code cancel and give a noc, please remove pan card irda code lookup please I am facing many problems,

Exide life insurance code: 60516364

Cantect [protected]

Mail id raghavendra.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & regards
                      Raghavendra N

Exide Life Insurance — Irda licence code cancel

I am vasantha from Mysore, I have resign my job in Exide life insurance company limited in 12/02/2022, but my IRDA code not cancelled, so I am facing problem in present working company ( PNB metlife India insurance) i am receiving show cause notice so please close my license in Exide life insurance company
                        My code replected my pan look up and ajent locater so please close my license
                        I am already give...

This is to inform that the exide life insurance agent has given fake information about the policy that it covers health insurance also.
                        Please find the policy no : 04520796

Please take action against the person who sold me this policy by giving all fake information else I will have to go to insurance ombudsman and take it to the consumer forum to get justice.

Name of the insurance agent is Santosh.

Dear Team
                          In the year 2015 I have joined as an insurance agent in EXIDE LIFE INSURANCE (VIJAYAWADA)
                          Later on the code got terminated but not deactivated,
                          Now I got job in other company on salary basis the consent HR department is asking me to provide NOC/CODE DEACTIVATION PROOF or "FORM 1C"
                          Or else i will be terminated from the company. Kindly help me in this
                          Name: GOSALA SUJEETH
                          My EXIDE Agent Code: IVL60319455

Kindly do the needful.

GOSALA SUJEETH
                          Guntur
                          Andhra Pradesh

Sir
                            I Priyanka sharma having a licence code bearing 60171642 with Exide in the year 2010. I am no longer working under this code from 12 years and it is showing a status of terminated on IRDA portal. As I have joined SBI life insurance and because of this my salary is on hold.
                            Iam not getting cooperation from any of the end and when asked from BM . She said active your code with Rs 15000 then I will be able to see your code...

Dear sir
                            It has been noticed that hypothecation is not cancelled after submitting all the requirements along with NOC from HDFC Bank
                            RTO : Chengalpet ( TN -19 )
                            Car :BMW X1 -TN-19-J-8251