[Resolved] Expat Properties — cancellation & refund

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Lalit.Bisht on Nov 14, 2018
Cust id: c1004948
I had invested in 3 projects of expat group mangalam, aria, hillcrest. Since 2011 i had paid them close to rs. 10 lacs towards bookings and installments. My customer care experience was pathetic with them, even i was not given proper agreement of sale. During all these years they were good at asking money only. It was mis-selling even their projects have no roi. Considering all this i requested for cancellation & refund. After several reminders they acknowledged in feb 2018 and promised to payout from october 2018, but still there is no news from them. Could someone guide how the money can be retrieved from them. Thanks
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-15 05:31:03

[Nov 14, 2018] Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Expat Properties Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2019
Hi Lalit,

At the onset, please do accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
Our team is working on it right now and we may get in touch with you should we require more details about your issue. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

For a quicker response time, message us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ExpatProperties
Updated by Lalit.Bisht Feb 21, 2019
Till date the refund issue hasnt been resolved, dont mislead complainant and other people by posting resolved remark, inspite of sending repeated reminders to their sales head Berlyn D'souza nothing has happened. Even the Expat guys do not have audacity to acknowlege the customer emails. its been more than a year they are draging the issue of cancellation and refund.

take back your post marked as resolved, anyways you guys are heading to big trouble by usurping people's hard earned money.

Comments

Dear Mr.Lalit, I am Mr.Ramesh Bhosale from Mumbai. We, a group of 13 persons had invested in the projects of Expat Properties viz. Park View, Roha and Greenfied Estates, Roha, Maharashtra in 2012. Till date they are not doing any registration and handing over the possession. We had invested around Rs.7 lacs per head in these projects totalling around Rs.49 lacs. We are taking up the issue with C.B.I. Please get in touch with me on my mobile no. [protected], email id om.ramesh.[protected]@gmail.com Alternatively please provide me your contact details.
Lalit.Bisht's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 21, 2019
Thanks Ramesh, you can reach me at [email protected] and mob: 9810453921

2nd Floor, Sobha Pearl, No.1, Commissariat Road, Bengaluru - 560025, Karnataka, Karnataka, India
    Expat Properties - cancellation & refund