Fabdeal Limited Edition Customer Care

Fabdeal Limited Edition Customer Care

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Fabdeal Limited Edition, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Fabdeal Limited Edition related photos (25)

Fabdeal Limited Edition Complaints & Reviews

samreen888 on Sep 24, 2018
Actually i had ordered 2 dresses and they had shown huge discounts which made me to order later i received 1 suits worth around 700 but they made me to pay 1402 !! Seriously disgusting... Immediately i tried calling the company tech support but the number is switched off.

I ordered 15 of September 2018 two suits which was cost 700 per piece inclusive GST and i received my order 19/09/2018 then i opened my packet, one packet was different name & one my was on my name but in both packet my order not received which i had ordered that was totally different. i am very depressed. please help on this

same day, i have already raised the return request also but not received any response from company side.
client Number:[protected]
Updated by samreen888 Sep 24, 2018

My order id is #47236
Delivery through:- kkBROTHERS EXPRESS
Delivery AWB:[protected]

client Number:[protected]
I ordered 2 kurties and fabdeal limited edition had sent two cheap quality SareeS.. God knows who wore them before.. It's cheap, discolored, worn out sarees.. I want my money back.. But i think this will be not happening cause the company is a big fraud
I have ordered a Saree of different fabric and I got totally different fabric and pattern. So I want to return back that Saree. So plz help me out for this and refund my amount.

Very fake website, aur San no.fake diye hai, refund bhi nhi.karte pause plz.koi to action le lo inke khilaf
wrong item delivered
frake company
fake febdeal compamy

Deepa Konwar on Sep 21, 2018
    This is a fake company.. I saw two stylish kurties on facebook given by this company and ordered those.. But when i received my products i got a shock.. They sent two cheap quality, worn out sarees.. God knows who wore them before.. When i want to return them.. I search their website and then got another shock.. Many people are complaining that the company is fraud.. Now i realize that my 970/- is gone.. I am being fooled by that company.. But i want to block their ads from fb.. But don't know how..

richa bisht on Sep 19, 2018
      My name: richa bisht
      My city: delhi
      My state: india
      My complaint against: fabdeal limited edition
      Complaint category: others
      Claim amount (Approx.): 538.92
      My complaint description:
      I had orders a kurti through your online site but got cut saree instead of kurti
      Enclosing screenshot which i had ordered and which i got (Screen shot attached)
      Requesting you either replace the order or refund the money.

wrong order delivered
      wrong order delivered
      Updated by richa bisht Sep 19, 2018
      Please jaldi se jaldi mjhe meri money refund kro.
      Updated by richa bisht Sep 25, 2018
      agr ap ne mere paise or mere msg ka reply nhi kiya to kl me police ko bol dugi
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Bhupesh Ghumde on Sep 18, 2018
        Fabdeal limited edition — product is not what i ordered
        Rupesh rewathkar on sep 10, 2018
        I was checking my fb account and saw very stylish saree and gawon for sale on fabdeal and i ordered two stylish saree and gawon for a total amount of 1293.84. I received two packets through courier and thinking its my ordered two stylish saree and gawon, i opened it. To my shock i found one old cut piece materials and one old saree poor quility. My rs.1293. 84 i paid to a fake company. How can i get back my money? And i want to give back the fake materials too. Please help...
        I bought two sarees for 1200, now i want a complete refund.
        U bastards have provided sarees not even worth 100bucks.
        Cheated as the order has in it three beautiful lehngas...n what I received was old saree fabrics...

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Arunima Chatterjee on Sep 17, 2018
          I did not receive my dress from fabdeal limited edition instead of that i received a saree. I am very disappointed with this and even the price is written different on the package. There are whole lot of mistakes on the package. I want your company to change my package as soon as possible or refund my money or you totally cancel my order and refund my money.
          Updated by Arunima Chatterjee Sep 17, 2018
          I received the package of Chandni Nair instead of my(arunima Chatterjee ) package please change my package or cancel my order and refund my money.

Deepthi Shree on Sep 15, 2018
            I ordered a top from this fabdeal limited offer website which is seen through facebook and i received a product which is very cheap material saree. There no other way to get back to this website and no contact number is in use... Kindly request the website to provide return and refund facility. And i also suggest facebook no to promote or advertise such fraud website.
            I oder s a gown .. when I was receive it .. I don’t receive a gown after all they send me a cheap salowar piece.. Nd now they don’t return my money ..

richa bisht's reply, Sep 24, 2018
            ap ko refund hue price ?????????
            Please tall me u r return policy
            I want return my order febdeal
            It's very poor quality products
            richa bisht's reply, Sep 24, 2018
            Hi Shailesh ap ko refund hue price ?????????
            Hi Shailesh ap ko refund hue price ?????????
            It's a fruad I ordered for a lehenga and received one old saree. Number is off and not responding for any email.

I need my refund as early as possible.

Deeps Nair on Sep 10, 2018
              I was checking my fb account and saw very stylish kurtis for sale on fabdeal and i ordered two stylish kurtis for a total amount of 970/-. Today i received two packets through courier and thinking its my ordered two kurtis, i opened it. To my shock i found two old cut piece materials. My rs.970 i paid to a fake company. How can i get back my money? And i want to give back the fake materials too. Please help.
              I want my refund as soon as possible ...it's a big fraud .febdeal is a fake site .I want my refund ...

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Twinkle209 on Sep 7, 2018
                I ordered 3 clothing items from this website called fabdeal limited edition. 2 were lenghas and 1 saree, when i received the parcel the items were cheap pieces of cloth. Now when i wish to return the parcel the website only doesn’t exists. I tried very hard to reach them but i’ve been unsuccessful. This company is a fraud and is cheating everyone..
                As i got the Parcel, but when i check the parcel Product is not good and i have order different one and gave me different one, tried calling the no, but no is switch off,

This side is FRAUD and so please make sure dont go for this webside.Now when i wish to return the parcel the website only doesn’t exists. I tried very hard to reach them but i’ve been unsuccessful. This company is a fraud and is cheating everyone..
                After complaint i dont refund my claim.
                No body buy
                They chiteeing give u
                Yes, they have created new fraud webpage with the name "febdeal". They are looting people. They did the same thing with new people : I ordered 2 suits and 1 dress however they have sent me cheap cloth and a saree and now there is no point of contact for return and refund.

Kalpana Patwal on Sep 7, 2018
                  Order no:[protected]

I ordered a ladies suit but instead received the cheap lining piece.
                  I am trying to reach the company but the contact details provided in the invoice is not reachable despite many attempts.
                  I paid inr 755 in cash and i now want refund of the cash in full payment including the delivery and packing charges. I am thoroughly dissatisfied.

Recently Discussed

Fabdeal Limited Edition
                    again attempting money extraction from bank account
                    cheating and fraud
                    Fabdeal Limited Edition
                    I had ordered dress and received sarees which is also 3rd quality.