Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 3, 2022

File a complaint to Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in

Having problems with Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Website

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Head Office Address

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 123 1555

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in reviews & complaints(63)

Landmark was very cheating online site include life style store etc this store online purchase was cheating given products shirts jeans etc are poor quality
Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I placed a order on June 8th for 1 kurta and after it was delivered, I placed a return immediately. however after constant followup calls there is no response and no-one has come to take the order and refund the money .

one of the executive told me to return it at store, but when I went to the store in Hyderabad, the customer executive refused to take the return ... what the hell am I supposed to do now. when you can't...

Our order as per the invoice number mentioned above has not been delivered on two occasions promised by Home Centre and no one knows where it is or when it will get delivered. We have spent INR 35k and have no idea when our purchase will get delivered.

Please either deliver at the earliest or provide a complete refund with interest.

We are being harassed and will be forced for legal recourse if no resolution is provided by Home Centre.

Placed and order.. wish to pay from upi... they redirected to landmark india online page.. i made my payment... product are still in cart... what do i do... please refund......
      Placed a simple order online with HOMECENTRE which they are not able to manage with their own courier partner to deliver on time. No control over courier agencies. Customer care is poor in taking down the request and are helpless to take any action. Wonder why they are online if they have no idea how to run the business.Simple advise stay away...
      I placed and order.. wish to pay from upi... they redirected to landmark india online page.. i made my payment... product are still in cart... what do i do... please refund......

I placed an order for Fiesta 10pc glass storage set. I also paid for it to you but it is not reflecting to me like I ordered. The amount paid is 1, 500 at 2.25 pm 6 th October 2021.Can you please check and tell what went wrong.

My parcel is still in transit for more than 2 months.Delhivery Customer Care Insisted that the Shipment has been handed over to the merchant and still i didnt receive the product.

Shipment Details : AWB[protected]

Mobile [protected], [protected].

Email : [protected]@gmail.com...
        I had prefer on 27th August 3 jeans, but the order was not successfully placed and my payment of RS. 2337.40 has been debited to my account, order number was - [protected]
        Please refund my amount....

I have made some shopping. The payment was debited from my NRI account and now the system is showing that the payment is rejected. However the money has been withdrawn from my account. Because it is an NRI account, the money cannot be credited back to my account. Can you please process the order instead of returning the money.
        The transaction reference number is:[protected]GALSLEEVH7.

The email reference for the purchase is [protected]@gmail.com. however you can do the future correspondences in [protected]@gmail.com

regards
        Rakesh

I have ordered a jacket online and estimated delivery time was 3rd of august but the delivery person is marking it undelivered without even calling what is the matter with you people. How can you mark as call not picked when someone has not even called . I need the package by 4th of august as I have ordered the same for gifting purpose kindly provide the parcel ASAP

I have placed an online order for cupboard value rs 36000 ..i have not accepted cupboard and rejected delivery at the time of delivery.

Its been 25 days i am calling and folliwing up with customer support team and they are not refunding my money back.

I tried calling them almost 50 times but no response

Please help...
            Have paid 848 rs for the purchase of leon wired candle holder . Money was deducted through paytm but no order confirmation was received....
            For above ref id : have done a transaction of 848 rs through paytm but haven’t rcvd any order confirmation.
            Leon wired candle stand
            Money is deducted but no message or order confirmation received.
            Please advise ....

Although the order has been placed online on 31.05.21 and payment has been made, the product have not yet received.

Ordered on 28th March 2021 to be delivered at
              Syed Habeeb Ur Rehman
              N-140
              Panchsheel Park
              New Delhi-110017

Please refer to below message:

Dear Customer, Thx for INB txn of Rs.2165 frm A/c X6592 to Landmark O. Ref IGAKXTNDD1 on 09Apr21. If not done, fwd this SMS to [protected] to block INB or call [protected]-SBI

No intimation after the payment on 9th April 2021, no product delivered...

I have made online payment through gpay...my money has got deducted but my order history in the app... doens't show the purchase...

I have cancelled my order with home center and requested for refund, multiple followups and multiple calls to home center but no response could you help.
                  Order number- [protected].
                  Dining set.
                  No update on this, it's been many days and I am paying interest.

Invoice [protected] ft 23/10/2020 want to exchange/ refund .on call they refused to refund.answer why? I call within time .