[Resolved]  Federal Bank — i m complaining about the attitude of the workers towards the customers and delay in our requests

I have an account at federal bank vatanapally branch. Former it was from mangalore karnataka and i transfered the account to kerala but after that also my new atm went to mangalore and i complained about it to the branch manager and after that i gave for mobile number changing before 10 months bt till now it hasn't been changed. Due to the attitude of staffs i was not ready to complaint again. Again now information about my new passbook i got from the pawaratty branch. I didnt got an information from vatanapally branch. Rude behaviour especially from young 2 lady staffs. I humbly request you to transfer those 2 young lady staffs can't tolerate them.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-23 07:25:21

[Mar 22, 2018] Federal Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Federal Bank Customer Care's response Mar 23, 2018
Hi Sir/Ma'am(Dr Ramla),

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern and contact details at [protected]@federalbank.co.in with your ticket number (6815) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Federal Bank Phone