[Resolved] Federal Bank — refund of my money

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 reshma464 on Jan 12, 2019
Dear sir/ madam,
I made my transaction on 3th January through my credit card to my college account which is of federal bank panjagutta.My transaction got failed and money has been deducted from my account .Till now I not even received my amount.Please make sure that my money is refunded as soon as possible.Provided I have my transaction I'd.It is too long that it is more than a week.If it is possible please let know the status as well as when my money will be refunded.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2019

[Jan 12, 2019] Federal Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Federal Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2019
Hi Reshma,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern along with your contact details at [protected]@federalbank.co.in with your ticket number (27793) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Comments

I try to withdraw cash from one ATM in that time machine shut downed because of power failure but the same time i got message that amount debited from my account. Actually i did"t receive the money;.
Ref #s73259952
DT#14.01.2019
Federal Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 1, 2019

Hi Sobin,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern along with your contact details at [email protected] with your ticket number (30170) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

+91 48 4263 0995 [International]