Federal Bank — their customers involved in cyber crime

Sreedhar Kuruba on Jan 17, 2019
There are some customers using their Federal Bank account to do cyber crimes around Mumbai..

I have deposited amount to their account(Contact me through mail i will send the payment details of their accounts), after that they didn't turn up with their products and not in contact with me as well.
Looks Like Bank Personnel also involved and supporting these kind of fraud activities.

How can you help me in this regard.

Sreedhar K

[Jan 17, 2019] Federal Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Federal Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Hi Sreedhar,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern along with your contact details at contact@federalbank.co.in with your ticket number (28213) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Comments

I went to bank to draw an amount rs 500 on the screen it shows 072 can't find a route wAy so I went back to my home when I seen in my mobile it shows that transaction of an amount 500 has been done i don't no how the money has transacted
Federal Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019

Hi Kesam Reddy,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern along with your contact details at contact@federalbank.co.in with your ticket number (30078) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

+91 48 4263 0995 [International]