[Resolved]  Fedex — fedex tracking no.[protected] clearance delay

On 27/02/2018 i got email from fedex.com stating in order to clear your shipment "[protected]" without delays, we request you to submit the kyc form and consignee authorization and i replied to it on 27/02/2018 with all the required documents and the then they asked me to send the hard copies via post which i did on 1/03/2018.
Now it's been two weeks but there has been no improvement in the shipment it's still in clearance delay.
I contacted the customer care they told that they did not recieve any documents.
Pls reslove the problem
Apr 14, 2018
Mar 10, 2018

FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 14, 2018
FedEx Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you.

FedEx Express

Comments

Fedex is the worst courier service..my order was returned back to seller without delivery..no notifications, no message for delivery..I request trusted seller not to ship with fedex to get good feedback from customers
FedEx Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018
Dear Customer,

It feels unfortunate to know about your experience with our team and would like to have an opportunity to rectify your perception. In order to assist you, please share your contact details and AWB number. We will get back to you.

FedEx Express

FedEx
    FedEx Phone
    +91 22 2571 4444 [Customer Care]
    FedEx Address
    2nd Floor, West Wing, No. 15, 1st Main Road, 6th Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009