[Resolved] Fedex — Harassing
I had called for a parcel via fedex which left China on 27th November. Its 25th January and I still havent got the package. Following are my concerns:
1. They charged me a premium to provide delivery within 7-8 days. They failed to do so. I would have rather sent my goods via ship or some other courier company
2. The customs support team is more than useless. I wrote to them every single day asking for an update on my package. THEY CONVENIENTLY did not REPLY. They just didnt reply. I finally got to talk to them regarding the status of my package by calling them. The lady who handed by account was called Ms Afsana Parikh. Rather then sorting the issue out, she started behaving crude and completely out of line.
3. After a lot of to- and fro, they got it cleared from customs and sent for delivery. Much against my horror, they charged me 20000 + as "warehousing charges".The delay had been from their side.The goods I needed in 10 days, reached me in 40 days, plus they were billing me for it. I had provided all necessary documents from my side. FEDEX caused the delay and not my company. So why are we being penalised for that?
4. I have challenged the invoice sent by them, solely on incorrect warehousing charges.I am ready to bear the customs duty levied. Now the only reply I have been getting is - Your complaint has been forwarded to the necessary department.Since 6 days, the same reply
5. My shipper in China, is being harassed by Fedex saying that if the goods are not cleared, then it will be ceased by Customs they will have to bear the charges.
This is just not acceptable. I am stuck in a situation where my shipper is putting pressure on me to pay, while fedex india is not resolving the issue.The customer support team is very unreliable. I don't know how to resolve the issue;
Tracking number :[protected]
Was this information helpful?
Feb 25, 2017Complaint marked as Resolved
Jan 25, 2017
FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|