[Resolved]  Fedex — Shipment awaiting customs clearance since a week

Its been 1 week since my shipment reached bangalore. Kyc documents gave already been provided on 19/7/2020. There has been no status change and my parcel is still awaiting clearance. The initial eta for delivery was 21/7/2020. But now there’s no delivery even scheduled as its still waiting for customs clearance! I dont have a clear picture of what is happening at fedex side and no one even answers calls!!
Shipment awaiting customs clearance since a week
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2020

[Jul 24, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by P Abraham Jul 24, 2020 This is the msg when trying to track the shipment since the last one week (attached)

FedEx Customer Care's response Jul 24, 2020 Dear Sir,

Please share your contact number, AWB Number and email id. We will get back to you with an update.

FedEx Express
Updated by P Abraham Jul 24, 2020 Is there an email I can send to as I don’t wish to post contact details on a public forum.
Updated by P Abraham Jul 24, 2020 At the moment it shows scheduled delivery by 8pm on 24/7/2020. But its still in Bangalore. There is no updated delivery date. Its already a week late. Awb no[protected]

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Our AWB #[protected] has been stuck in customs for more than over a month now.

People prefer FedEX for quick delivery and they say that they can not give any timeline further we can not contact the relevant person and have to deal with annoying call centre executives who are to be explained the matter again and again and who have typical scripted answers.

I read about FEDEX in MBA and had a high regard for their supply chain however now I feel that they are hopeless and lack empathy towards customers.

Fed EX - is good for nothing and I strongly suggest that people should prefer small Indian Courier companies over them.

FedEx
    FedEx Phone
    +91 22 2571 4444 [Customer Care]
    FedEx Address
    2nd Floor, West Wing, No. 15, 1st Main Road, 6th Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009