[Resolved]  Fedex — Shipment stuck in Bengaluru Customs

My tracking number for Fedex international priority is [Protected and can be found in attached screenshot]. Its been stuck with same status "Clearance Delay" and recommended action on top of the page says "No action required at this time".
I have been calling Fedex customer care every day over the last few days only to get different statuses \ responses like "Customs has lot of backlog", "It will be cleared today", "Send email to our fedex customs team", "Do you know who is working on your case?" etc with no proper response nor resolution.

Please let me know when and how I can get my package.
Shipment stuck in Bengaluru Customs
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2020

[Aug 13, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rythm.santoo Aug 13, 2020 The shipment is stuck with same status "Clearance Delay - Import" since Friday, August 7th 10 AM IST with no update. AWB number can be found in the screenshot attached. Please let me know and help here. For a shipment sent with "International Priority" service, I expected better service and meaningful updates.
FedEx Customer Care's response Aug 13, 2020 Dear Customer,

We have forwarded your concern to our team and we will get back to you with an update.

FedEx Express
Updated by rythm.santoo Aug 14, 2020 There is a case number and agent assigned to AWB but haven't yet got any update from the agent nor any status change. In the last 2 days, I had to call FedEx customer care up to 30 times for even getting this info as reaching out to customer care and getting hold of them is daunting task with customer care number getting dropped frequently.
Need help here as soon as possible as it been a week now the shipment is stuck with same status and no end in sight.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Did you receive the product yet?
rythm.santoo's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 13, 2020
No, I didnt.. No status change yet too. Its been a week now. Are you having issues too?

FedEx
    FedEx Phone
    +91 22 2571 4444 [Customer Care]
    FedEx Address
    2nd Floor, West Wing, No. 15, 1st Main Road, 6th Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009