Ferns N Petals — non delivery of order #11951787 and unhelpful customer service

Vasai, Maharashtra, India
 Vivek_b on Aug 24, 2019
My sister sent me a rakhi and birthday gift (Order #[protected], worth ₹3849 to me in madrid, spain, which was due to be delivered on 20th august but has still has not reached.

The delivery was due to be received on 20th august, which it did not. She kept chasing and was told that the delivery will be made on 23rd august, 3 days after the delivery due date. After chasing again on 23rd and today 24th august, she has been told that the delivery will not be made (Neither the amount refunded) because apparently the address is incorrect. She also sent a copy of my national identification card as a proof of address and was told that the addresses do not match, which is not correct becasue i live here and know the address is valid!

The address on my national identity card (Most important document for my entry in spain) is the same as she has provided.in fact, i get all my deliveries here without issues except this one, which is being claimed to be incorrect!

If the delivery driver could not find my address, they should have at least tried my phone number was also provided!

I am extremely disappointed to see that fnp is not being very helpful to her!

[Aug 24, 2019] Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0