[Resolved]  Fitness First Gym - Connaught Place — Harassment for making payment again

I was a member of Fitness First gym Connaught place from last 2 years, suddenly they relocated the gym from N-Block to A-Block, which is very very small, a nd they have reduced the equipments and all the area so much. Only 2 washrooms are there and 1 is not working as well, they are charging the same amount and are not ready to reduce the amount even, I paid the fees of Dec-13 on 24th Nov-2013, and when i registered a complaint in the new gym on the very first day, they said we havent recieved your december payment, kindly pay it again. I had already made the payment and they were charging me double payment, i left the gym at that moment and i said i will not make the payment again, they had my credit card details, they harras people to give their credit card details.
Please if possible i need my money back, this is a rediculous gym.

Narinder Kaur
Dec 17, 2013

Fitness First Gym - Connaught Place customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fitness First Gym
    Fitness First Gym Phone
    Fitness First Gym Address
    Central Court, 1st & 2nd Floor, N-57 to N-62, Munshi Lal Buidling Outer Circle, Opposite Scindia House, Connaught Circus, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001