[Resolved]  Flipkart — account blocked with gift balance

My flipkart account blocked, i can't login. I have ₹ 1000 gift card balance and flipkart plus subscription. Please unblock my account.
I received a mail —

"we'd like to let you know that your recent order has been cancelled as our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are for reselling and not for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your flipkart account."

Thank you.
E-mail [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 8, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating customer account is blocked. We have interacted with the customer and informed that our systems have observed a trend in customer purchase history that suggests that the items purchased by customer are for reselling and not for personal use. This would mean that any new order customer attempt to place will also get cancelled. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.
Updated by asaruktklr Jun 03, 2019
As screen shot no any other communication happened and also what about gift balance

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had got a email, requesting mobile number no any other communication . Also what about 1000 gift balance

20620