Flipkart Customer Care
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart related photos (17876)

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

mehulach
I ordered MOTO E this morning at 10:04 A.M. Payment done successfully. Money debited from my HDFC credit card. Received message from HDFC that Rs. 5499 spent on MOTO E for merchant Flipkart at 10:04 AM. On the other hand, order ID not generated, order is not shown at all on "my orders" tab. Flipkart customer care call is getting disconnected automatically. Mailed twice to CC though no replies yet. Please resolve the issue at the earliest so that I come to know that do I have to order again or not. Feeling helpless because of Big Billion policy of *No cancellations *No Refund. Ordered with registered number [protected]. - Mehul Acharya.

aditi_pal
    Today I placed an order on Flip kart of Rs. 3710 and bought hair styler, three books and micro sd 4gb external card and two mobile covers. After payment was transacted from my debit card I waited for order to be generated but did not receive any msg on my number [protected] or email on i.d en.[protected]@gmail.com. I tried to track my order for a long time, after about two hours my order was cleaned and it kept saying I havn't shopped or purchased from Flip kart. Please process my order immediately or provide refund. I am very angry and dissappointed by this poor Flip kart experience. Please look into my complaint immediately and process my order without further hassles. My name is Aditi Pal...please do contact me immediately regarding the refund so that I can place a new order or process my old order.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Flipkart — order placed but not showing in order history

vineetksharma
      Order placed for red I 1s and Asus zenfone 5. The amount was deducted an orders displayed in order history but after sometime...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

harry2487
      आज मैंने soni Bravia TV order किया था लेकिन अब वह flipkart वाला मना कर रहे है कहरहे है कि Order अघिक होने के कारण आपकाOrder cancel कर दिया गया है Order NO--OD[protected] मुझे offer में 37400 का मििल रहा था अब वही tv42600 में लेने को कहाजजा रहाा है मुझे वहीtv 37400 में चाहिये।flipkart वाले हम से धोख कर रहे हैं

Offer not given

PrRat
        To whomsoever it may concern, This is regarding an order I placed with flipkart this morning. The website displayed an error stating that my transaction failed. I double checked my order summary to ensure that the order was not placed, which was the case. I then placed the order again following which I was shocked to see that flipkart placed two orders for the same product! The product is worth almost Rs. 20, 000 which I definitely cannot afford to spend more than once because of a flaw in your website. Please correct this immediately and ensure that you consider only one of my orders.My order details are as follows: Order 1: OD[protected] Order 2: OD[protected]

Flipkart — ORDER PLACED BUT NOT GET ANY CONFIRMATION MAIL OR SMS

Ram_kri
          Hi team, Today i have ordered MOTO E money was deducted form my SBI Card order ID also generated but I didn't get any confirmation...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Flipkart — Not Received the Order confirmation SMS and purchase order disappear from list

rakeshjain_27
          Hi, Today around 10 am have bought stuff for 3200/- "Diwan bed sheet" and "Kurta". Amount got deducted and was showing...
          Complaint category Home & Garden

Flipkart — ORDER PLACED BUT NOT GET ANY CONFIRMATION MAIL

Punitha14
          Hi team, Today morning i have ordered MOTO E money was deducted form my credit card order ID also generated but I didn't...
          Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Mimi_K
          Hello, I ordered a book (Persepolis) and a fridge magnet for myself, without realising that I'd probably become part of the numerous consumers who are placing orders because of the Big Billion Sale. The issue is I have not received a order confirmation mail or SMS or an ID. Please tell me this order will be processed or do I have to call customer care and demand my money back?

mrinal99
            I have registered the mobile MOTO E, during the time of registration it has shown that it is of price 1500 later on after a few minutes the price of the mobile was changed showing that it was of 1500 off.Please find the attached document and respond to this complaint as soon as possible.

Change of price of MOTO E mobile

Rakesh Y l
              I made a purchase through Flipkart and even got a success message, however the ORDER ID was not generated. On calling the customer care, they said the issue was from Payment Gateway and they would take 5-7 days for refund. While the mistake is at Flipkart's end, why do they need 5-7 days for refund. The bank is ready to refund the amount in 20 minutes on getting a mail from Flipkart confirming the failure of the transaction. Flipkart says they cant send any confirmation. These is a clear case of cheating and fraud. Have written few mails to CEO. But of no use. Believe CEO is enjoying the show by making the customers fools. Txn ID: TX[protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Flipkart — Big Billion - Payment done but order not generated

raghuveer38
                I made a payment an amount of 16999 through HDFC credit card ending 0158 at 10:02:39 to buy Nexus 7 Tab. Even though amount...
                Complaint category Other

pranjalneog4
                Hi, I was looking 2 purchase 2 products, one Apple I Pod and one HP Laptop. I tried 3-4 times for both the products but the transaction was declined. Later we placed the order for the HP Laptop with EMI - order No - OD[protected] and Apple I Pod with COD - Order No OD[protected]. First of all, No invoice have been received for both the orders. Later while check with order page against my account, it was found a order with same products against COD is shown along with the previous 2 orders.Order no is OD[protected]. I request you to cancel this order as it is a repeated order and happened due to malfunctioning of the site.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

sanchit sachdev
                  Hi I ordered a “Philips 40PFL4958 40 inches LED TV” via flipkart Order no. “OD[protected]”. Order Date: 9:58 AM Order Confirmed: 10:36 AM Order Cancelled: 1:35 PM My order was placed at 9:58 AM & I could see the confirmation for the same at 10:36. I got a message at 1:35 that the order has been cancelled. After receiving the cancellation message I checked on the website & found that the offer was still being offered. Then how could the previous order be cancelled? Now the offer is not available. Also in the morning i.e. at 10:30 AM I was getting a very similar price from snapdeal as well (lower than flipkart) but I preferred flipkart over snapdeal assuming it is more reputed. Now I am not getting this deal on snapdeal also. Flipkart needs to look into this & confirm on the order as it was responsible for confirming the order to me. Thanks Sanchit [protected]

Order cancelled after confirmation
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

raghuKM
                    Dear Sir/Madam, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> I am unable to track &amp; getmy order confirmed of MI Power bank which I ordered this morning. I havereceived Payment confirmation both via SMS and via my online accounttransaction (see below). Bank Transaction Reference No:IG00AQRSB2. 500/- has been charged but I haven’t see any confirmation. Couldyou please confirm me on this immediately. <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> I also get to see the message ashighlighted in yellow below. There is no clarity on the issue. Please help meimmediately. Thanks Raghu [protected]

nehal vasant sawant
                      i had booked micromax elanza mobile phone. however i have received 2 messages stating that order is booked vide 1. order no.OD[protected]AM-FLIPKART) and 2. OD[protected] (DZ-FLIPKART). As i have booked only one mobile cell kindly despatch me only 1consignment at 1 above and cancell the duplicate order my cell No. is [protected] and address for delivery is Ravindra Bhavan Curchorem, Near Marutigad, Curchorem Goa. 403706.

heymayank09
                        respected sir on 6th october on the occasion of big billion day, i had ordered a karbon titanium s2 plus amounting rs 4999 WHILE ORDERING THE PHONE, ACCIDENTALLY I ORDERED THE PHONE TWICE (OD[protected] AND OD[protected]. ACTUALLY I HAD ORDERED THE PHONE ONCE BUT DUE TO A INTERNET CONNECTION PROBLEM MY PAGE EXPIRED AND I HAD TO PLACE THE OREDER AGAIN SINCE I WAS UNSURE IF I HAD PLACED THE ORDER AT THE FIRST INSTANT. BUT SIR, IT CAME AS A SHOCK TO ME WHEN I SAW MY ORDER BEING PLACED TWICE. I WOULD THEREFORE REQUEST YOU EARNESTLY TO CANCEL ONE OF MY ORDER SINCE I NEED ONLY ONE PHONE. IT WAS MY MISTAKE BY CIRCUMSTANCE. PLEASE HELP ME SIR. I AM A STUDENT. I DONT HAVE MUCH MONEY TO PAY YOU FOR BOTH THE PHONES. I HAVE SAVED A YEAR"S POCKET MONEY FOR THIS PHONE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND. i hav a flipkart account too. i have attached my email below THANKING YOU YOURS FAITHFULLY, MAYANK MOHANTY (EMAIL- [protected]@gmail.com

sagar143341
                          Hi Flipkart, Ordered 2 digiflip tabs worth Rs17998 .After payment page.I got this message (Your payment of Rs.17998.0 for Order no.TX[protected] on Flipkart.com was successful.).And it showed redirecting to flipkart.While redirecting suddenly got error page and stopped like the below image.Money credited from my credit card. I tried to reach the 24x7 customer care and also help desk phone number but nothing is working. In orders page there is no order confirmation.Please Confirm my order. Thank you

payment debited order not successful.First time got irritation with flipkart

NiteshS
                            Dear, I ordered a Sony BRAVIA KDL-32W700B 32 inches LED TV, Order I.D - OD[protected], today in which i got some discount, i got the confirmation call and the confirmation text for the product, but now when i tried to track my order i got to know that my order has been cancelled, how is this possible the stock is still on and if you dont have to give the offer than why you confirmed my order now why my order has been cancelled when i have not requested for it. Kindly revert be back as soon as possible. Else i have to go for some other alternatives as this is is a breach of contract on which Flipkart is failed on it's part to obiliged to execute contract. I want to resume my order delivery otherwise legal action will be taken against flipkart . Contact No - [protected]

Sayak Bhattacharyya
                              today at 11a.m. I tried to purchase three items (Lumia 520+memory card+induction cooker) from flipkart. I paid Rs. 6850 through standard chartered credit card (transaction id : TX[protected]. Although payment transaction was successful, the application failed to return to the order confirmation page and thrown error. Later on, I can see that no order has been generated . I tried to reach the 24x7 customer care(mail) and also help desk phone number but nothing is working. IF any fellow customers facing the same problem please reply to this post.

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                Quikr
                                200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                                (17 minutes ago)
                                Zing Digital
                                Company service and on the product
                                (30 minutes ago)
                                Igm Services
                                Online job fraud
                                (35 minutes ago)
                                National Institute Of Open Schooling
                                appeared in exam but shows absent in result
                                (51 minutes ago)
                                HDFC Bank
                                Wrong commitment reg loan account