[Resolved] Flipkart — blocked my account and money without any reason

Rupnagar, Rupnagar District, Punjab, India
 Sania Praveen on Jan 31, 2019
Dear sir
Flipkart blocked my account without any reason and proof. I continuously mailing flipkart from last six day but they are not replying to my emails nor call center replying regarding this issue they told me to reply on email only. My rs 2511 in my flipkart account also blocked. They steal my money.
My contact number is [protected].
My email is sania. K. [email protected]
Please help regai this issue.

blocked my account and money without any reason
blocked my account and money without any reason
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 08, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating customer account is blocked and has Gift Voucher of Rs.2511/-. We have interacted with the customer and informed that our systems have observed a trend in customer purchase history that suggests that the items purchased by customer are for reselling and not for personal use. This would mean that any new order customer attempt to place will also get cancelled. And also asked Gift voucher details but customer could not give proper details so we could not fetch details correctly so informed customer if details are given then we can help him further but customer didnot provide details & said doesnot want any money. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

19962
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - blocked my account and money without any reason