Flipkart — cheating plus customer

Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sanjay Chowdary on Aug 19, 2019
Flipkart not responding properly.. Flipkart again and again sending same mails to me like ur account is blocked..

But thats not iam hoping.. I want my flipkart account back.. I have lot of invoices in flipkart account.. Without that invoices i cant get warranty of my purchased product's.. Flipkart not replying for that issue.. They only send ur account is blocked.. Thats it.. I asked for a call from flipkart.. But they didn't call me till 15days

Very irresponsible behaviour from flipkart.. They dont care about their customers.. I need justice for this..
I want my account back

cheating plus customer

[Aug 19, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2019

Thanks for getting in touch.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to find your account details. Request you to share us the register email ID or contct number in order to assist you further.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2019

Thanks for getting in touch.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to find your account details. Request you to share us the register email ID or contact number in order to assist you further.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Comments

From a year I'm unable to login to my account as I forgot my password, even if I give forgot password during login it says unable to process your request please try again later, so please kindly check this and help me login to my account.

This is a reminder complaint.
What is the next course of action that I should initiate now

While exchanging my mobile on flipkart it is showing that iemi does not match for given model but in other app like amazon and all it is not giving any issue... Today is the last day of offer i will not get discount now☹️

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]