[Resolved]  Flipkart — cheating with customer by locking their account, seizing their flipkart plus coins and blocking their purchase details.

Flipkart is cheating with their customer by locking their account, seizing their flipkart plus coins and blocking their purchase details. Because when i called customer care they are saying that only technical team can help. I logged ticket to technical team (In[protected], team closed incident by replying auto generated response too many returns from this account, when i reply back to that mail, no response came from them. Now i have multiple queries from this response:

1: how you come to conclusion that returns are too much as compared to successful purchase history, because success orders frequency is much more than cancelled or return products?
2: if flipkart want to block account, theycan block it. Who will provide me the flipkart plus membership amount and flipkart plus coins value?
3: if customer is not satisfied with order like multiple times i received fake product, who will be responsible of it?
4: if flipkart team want to block customer account on the basis of return without any warning, why they are giving return facility?

I hope this platform can resolve my issue.
Otherwise i have no other way except to file official complaint against flipkart for cheating their customers and seize the online assets which are available in their flipkart account.

My email: [protected]@gmail.com

Rohit
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[May 31, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that customer account has been blocked. We have interacted with the customer and informed that customer request for return can not be initiated due to high number of returns. Hence, closing the complaint from our side.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I asked to unblock my account not to cancel or return issue. So I request you please unblock my account now.

20636