[Resolved] Flipkart — complaint for order od[protected]

Palampur, Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 Vk Jee on Nov 23, 2018
SIR
I ordered 4 AR florel Double blanket brown on order id OD[protected], I recd only 2 blanket & the bill was of 4 blanket, 2blanket were missing from my order, I placed order on 15th October 2018 & got on 25th october 2018. In which 2 blanket were missing, i placed return request & complaint of 2 missing blanket, It was approved on 26otctober 2018 & your wish master named Ankush took all the blanket, which i recd & I got the refund of only 2 blanket which he picked from me & not the missing blanket .
I connected to customer care on 31st October 2018 but i recd no satisfaction, they told me that you will get your money back of original payment mode till 5th november 2018 but i didnot recd it. I agian called but again no response & on 18th November thay told me that your refund cancelled, they again told me wait again 21 november 2018, but again I dont get any refund. & customer care person says that you should be thankful that we picked your phone . the blanket cost was Rs. 580.50 & 2 missing blanket refund is still pending, so please try to solve my problem till 28th november 2018.my registered email id is [email protected] & registered no [protected]

Thnaking you
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2018

[Nov 24, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018