Flipkart — continuous delay in delivery of my replacement order

District Central Library, Karur., Karur, Tamilnadu, India
 Sivakumaar S S on Apr 7, 2019
Dear flipkart,

Sub: kindly, either make refund and cancel the order or quickly proceed with the replacement order. (Id od[protected], [incident: in[protected]]

I placed an order for the ncert books set for upsc exam (40 books) on 06.03.2019 through online payment mode for rs.3690 and the delivery date given was on 10.03.2019. I received my order on 10.03.2019 but the books which was sent was of repeated copies, unwanted copies and many books were missing in that package.

So i reported a complaint with you, on the same date and you agreed for a replacement order, on the same date (10.03.2019) and the delivery date which was given by you was on 16.03.2019.

But there was no proceedings for delivery was made from your side even on 16.03.2019. So i again reported a complaint with you "of not receiving the replacement order even on the last day (16.03.2019) of expected delivery".

Then you addressed this complaint and again the delivery date was extended to 24.03.2019. Today is 24.03.2019, but till now, there is no proceeding in the delivery from your side.

This delay is still carried by you with further dates promised on 31.03.2019 and 04.04.2019 and not delivered on time.

I ordered the books on 06.03.2019 and today is 06.04.2019, it has already been a month days since i placed this order.in your last conversation you told me that this delay is from the seller's point. If your seller is lacking with the books or with any problem on delivering the goods on time, you should have refunded me the order amount. It is because of the trust we have on you that we proceed and do any online payment. So you should be accountable in delivering your product in the specified quality and particularly on the specified time.

And adding with that, you also suddenly change your display as stating that my order is 'cancelled' when the particular delivery date nears, in your flipkart 'my order account page'

This postpones have been taken palce for 5 times. How long do you want to test the patience of your customer?

If your not going to answer to this complaint in an accountable manner then i will expose you to the press and in social media and even i will go to an extent of filling a suit on flipkart about your lethargic behavior.

So, i kindly want a reply very soon from you. Consider it quickly. Either make refund and cancel the order or quickly proceed with the replacement order.

With kind regards

S. S. Sivakumaar
Librarian,
District central library,
Karur - 639 001.
Mobile: +91 [protected]
Sivarani. [email protected]

[Apr 07, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Sivakumaar S S, Apr 08, 2019
Flipkart responded to my complaint, Yesterday. Books were returned today (08.04.2019). Refund amount Rs. 3690 is on progress and I will get the credit in my account on or before 16.04.2019, as stated in the email from flipkart.
Thank You!!!
Updated by Sivakumaar S S, Apr 16, 2019
Refund of Rs.3690.00 was credited in my account. Thanks for the quick response.

20412
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - continuous delay in delivery of my replacement order