Flipkart — delivery not proper order

Panvel, Khalapur, Maharashtra, India
 Ramesh Gholap on Oct 9, 2019

Oct 9.2019

Very poor service, delivery not done on time

This is with regard to the courier that was booked with fedex by one mattree for bangalore with the tracking number[protected] this parcel contained mattres she has marked it as priority overnight parcel, which means the parcel should be delivered in a day. As per the fedex status, it shows that the parcel was received in the fedex office on the 6 oct 2019 and was supposed to be delivered on the 8th oct as it was a priority. It’s 3 days and i have still not received the parcel. When i called the customer service to check the same, the executive confirmed that the parcel will be delivered the same day (7 & 8 th day). But until evening 4 pm absolutely no trace of the parcel. I again called the customer service and spent almost 1.5 hours discussing issues, but no one to give the solution of delivering the parcel..
The services of fedex is really poor. Since 3 days my shipment is pending for clearance but no one is updating me on what all documents are required for it. There are many reminders has been given to fidex customer for sending the list of documents required for clearance, but till now no email has been received from her.

Every fedex executive are giving same reply that we have sent a reminder to her for sending the email but no update on shipment.

I need the shipment urgently but it is getting delayed and further delayed. I don't know what kind of services fedex is offering.

[Oct 09, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2019
We would like to inform you that as per the tracking ID[protected], the product is scheduled for delivery by today[protected] end of the day. Hence, we re closing this complaint from our end.

Comments

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and AWB number. We will get in touch with you.

FedEx Express

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - delivery not proper order