[Resolved] Flipkart — faulty mi note 5 pro

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Shankar Sahu1 on Mar 9, 2019
Hi team,

I purchased MI note pro 5 from flipkart on 24th Feb 2019 (order id OD[protected] but the very next I noticed there is some problems with the audio and calling speaker. I raised this issue to flipkart team for replacement on 28th feb but didn't get any more response from your team and my request got cancelled.

Hence, I again raise the replacement request on 2nd March and it again get cancelled on 6th March.

I am pissed up with your service, now I don't want replacement kindly process my request for refund.

Seriously, yours service is worsening day by day.

I am enclosing here my mobile bill, your engineering complaint copy and complain I'd.

I hope to see some positive response from your team.

faulty mi note 5 pro
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 28, 2019

[Mar 11, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2019
We would like to inform you that we tried reaching on [protected], [protected] and [protected] but we were not able to reach you. We have sent an mail in your registered email Id: [protected]@gmail.com, if you want us to reopen the case, kindly revert on the same mail.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]