[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart account blocked without any information and not responding properly

Nizampet, Qutubullapur, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India
 Anilkumar004 on May 19, 2019
Hi Team, my account is blocked and when I call to customer care they are saying that there is a special who can look into this. I have spoken with customers care almost 5 times and every time they are saying the respective team will contact. But till now no one contacted me. I have all my invoices it and when I ask them to send at least invoices they couldn't do because of the account blockage. Frustrated with the service by Flipkart team. Please check and do the needful on this. Thank you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2019

[May 20, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
Updated by Anilkumar004, May 23, 2019
Hi Team,

I have already contacted customer care but they are saying that there is a special team who will take care of all these things and they don't have authority/option to transfer the call to the respective team.

You can contact me @[protected] else you can reach me on my email id : [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your update.

Anil
Updated by Anilkumar004, Jun 11, 2019
Can i have update on this ? No one is responding even after raising in 'Consumercomplaints' which is very frustrating.

Comments

Hi Team,

Thanks in advance for your update.

Anil

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart account blocked without any information and not responding properly