Flipkart — flipkart affiliate payment not received

Ameen Sabith on Oct 12, 2019
My flipakrt affiliate id: ameensabi

Flipkart has not paid me my hard earned affiliate fee of rs. 2709. I have chosen th egv mode of payment in which the minimum threshold limit is 2500. I have already covered this limit and i am fully eligible for the payment through egv. My account is a verified account and i have submitted all the required details and documents including pan card. Its almost a year now and they have not paid the amount.

Now i feel like flipkart affiliate programme is a scam. I trusted flipkart and was a regular customer. Now i feel like i am cheated by flipkart.

Please pay my hard earned money..

flipkart affiliate payment not received

[Oct 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019
Hi, We would request you to contact on [protected]@flipkart.com. Closing the complaint from our end.
Updated by Ameen Sabith, Oct 14, 2019
the email mentioned above is shown to me as [protected]@flipkart.com
Updated by Ameen Sabith, Oct 14, 2019
whats you customer care number for affiliate customers? Do you really have one ?
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2019

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart affiliate payment not received