[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart cheated me with a defective laptop with expired warranty and not giving refund

Sneha Susan on May 5, 2019
I had ordered a new hp laptop from flipkart. It was a 4 star rated flipkart assured product and also with one year warrantee from hp. On receiving the product i noticed it was defective and would not work properly. Upon searching the hp site i noticed it's expiry period had ended even before i got the laptop. Flipkart has cheated me by giving an old laptop and on contacting then about it they told only a replacement is available. After getting such a bad experience form flipkart i do not trust them and do not want a replacement. Many hours i spent explaining to costumer care and they are forcing me to accept the replacement. I have the details of the conversations and the invoice and also the details of the expired warrantee product. I am a doctor and this has wasted so much of my valuable time and also a lot of stress as all of my academic works are getting delayed. I want a refund from flipkart and also a compensation for all the difficulties i had to face.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2019

[May 05, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 06, 2019
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart cheated me with a defective laptop with expired warranty and not giving refund