Flipkart — flipkart didn't have me any of the rewards I won playing games during bigbillon days from sep 15 to oct 5 2k19

Thrissur, Kerala, India
 ShZ Channel. on Oct 21, 2019
I didn't get any reward which I won during bigbillon days playing hard. They tell me that "We are sorry to let you know that we've got a confirmation from seller that as per the terms and conditions of the contest you are not the eligible to play the game.

Sellers and Flip kart reserve the right to disqualify you from the benefits of this Contest."

What the hell is this supposed to mean. I have done nothing and they tell me I am In eligible and I can't play the games now. They completly blocked me. I have nearly 1200+ coins to be credited, 2 powerbank, 2 earphone, 2 100rs gift card and one 50rs giftcard to be credited as my win . I have all the proof of that. What the hell should I do. I need justice.

[Oct 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to find your account details from the shared information. Request you to share the registered email ID in order to assist you further. Hope to hear from you soon.
Updated by ShZ Channel., Oct 27, 2019
[protected]@ Google's Gmail is my email ID.

No resolution regarding my complimint.
Simply fooling me and making me an ### if I call your damn customer support.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart didn't have me any of the rewards I won playing games during bigbillon days from sep 15 to oct 5 2k19