Flipkart — flipkart doing fraud with me I order a mobile phone from flipkart delivery come but there is no mobile phone on the box

Sonal renge on Jan 9, 2019
Hey my name is sonal renge i purchased a mobile phone from flipkart on 26th of november i get dilevry but i didnt get a mobile phone in that..
I compliant at flipkart but they are not giving me any resolution from the last 26th of november they are just giving me and date and date but not having any result finnly i come hear just plz help on me and take a action against that fraudster flipkart..
I want my money refunded to me coz sir i dont got a mobile phon and they are told me that we are so sorry mam we cant help u in this..
So sir plz help me on this case plz plz

[Jan 09, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019
Customer raised concern stating that the product delivered but mobile was missing, We have sent mail stating after verification -We’d like to let you that our team has confirmed that the product was delivered intact. Hence closing the case from our end.
Updated by Sonal renge, Jan 10, 2019
Wooo its mean i am lying haa..??
Ur team did not work at my case sir i request to u plz Re-investigat my issue with -an honesty if i got the mobile phone i am not hear to make complain and if ur not helping me hear any more i am going to help from consumer forum cox i do t got the mob phon..
I spend my three month sallery's saving for that mobile phone..
And u told me that product was there then where is the product tell me..
I am just requesting u to plz reinvesgate my issue within honesty plz..
I am verry badlly need that mobile phon..
Updated by Sonal renge, Jan 10, 2019
Dont close my case i am going to get help from our local police athority now..
Coz ur also not helping me hear...
Aftr doing this fraud to me..

Plz sir help me out hear and take a verry much legal action against that fraudster flipkart even hear also they didnt help me..
That is there service sir they just doing fraud withe there customers now see flipkart what shpuld i doo..
I am gping to get help from media and polise also i want my money now
Updated by Sonal renge, Jan 10, 2019
See i got thiss after spending my moeny on this fraudster flipkart..
I am not quiet now i tell evry where wvry one what will flipkart do with me

Updated by Sonal renge, Jan 11, 2019
What is my complaint stetus...
Still i dont get any resolutions
Updated by Sonal renge, Jan 13, 2019
Flipkart is not helping me hear plz @consumer_support take a action now flipkart plz
Updated by Sonal renge, Jan 14, 2019
Any update did u case against them..??

19282
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart doing fraud with me I order a mobile phone from flipkart delivery come but there is no mobile phone on the box