[Resolved]  Flipkart — Flipkart gave an damage protect and different design product

Hello team,

I have purchased a product from flipkart on jun 10. I checked the product and realize that the product was not the design that i requested. Also after checking the phone i found that the touch is not working for the phone.

Then i raised a return request and i waited for 5 days. On 14th jun i received a message that the technical person will visit today and i found the contact number of the technician. I was waiting for him to contact me. I didn't contact him because it was sunday i thought he will come on monday.

Unfortunately, i received a message from flipkart that the technician contacted and i informed him that the issue is resolved. But no one called me and no one messages me.

I called the technician he said from flipkart backend they have canceled the request.

I called flipkart customer service they said they escalated to concern team.

Pass 7, 8-day flipkart saying the same things.

I am attaching all the screenshots

I ordered this product to a 13 year's old child to join the online class. Past 2 weeks she is traveling to her cousin's house to attend the online class.

I am very disappointed by flipkart.

I purchased this product with the rs 3999/-

I request you to take action against flipkart.

Many thanks.
Please contact me
[protected]@gmail.com
Aug 6, 2021
Jun 23, 2020

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 24, 2020