[Resolved] Flipkart — got used product (mobile phone) 8.5 month used

Pooja Mandaliya on Oct 11, 2019
I have ordered one mobile phone "mi a2" from flipkart on 2nd sep 2019. (Amount 14301)

Order number: od[protected]

I got an used product.

• mobile box is not shield pack.
• charger and mobile contains 26-28 scratches.
• mobile phone is laminated with gorila glass as well as front camera of mobile phone is dusty.
• contains oil on the body of the phone.
• not found any warranty card and assessor in the mobile box.
• even box has many scratches.
• seller sticks the bar-codes and all sticker on box again.

I was going to the mi service center for tracking the mobile by its imei number. Fortunately, they told me that this mobile phone was activated in the 28 jan 2019. You delivered that old phone as a new one on 5th sep 2019.

I continuously try to contact flipkart, from 5th sep 2019 but there is 0% progress on my refund. They always extend my refund date period. Today is 10th oct 2019.

I got one mail from flipkart on 6th sep 2019, that we need your permission to file a fir against the seller and revert on this mail. Within in 10 min i revert back to then with my permission to file fir against seller.

I have file two complains against the product “mi a2 mobile phone” which i received by flipkart. I have got used product (8.5 month used phone) and i have also, mailed them all details. But every time you extend the date of solution.

Order date: 2th sep 2019
Delivery date: 5th sep 2019
First refund request creation date: 5th sep 2019
First refund request cancellation date: 11th sep 2019 (Cancelled by your cs executive during phone call)
Second refund request creation date: 11th sep 2019 (Cs executive told me to create new one)
Second refund request cancellation date: 17th sep 2019

Reason behind the cancellation of 1st refund request is, flipkart cs told me i have selected wrong reason for request. He cancelled my request during a phone call on 11th sep 2019. I call flipkart every day for my request result but they did not tell me that my reason was wrong. Suddenly, on 11th sep cs told about that and he cancelled my request from his side. And told me to create new one.

Reason behind the cancellation of 2nd refund request is, flipkart cs told me i have selected wrong reason for request. Then i told him back don’t lie and check again in your system, then he told me you are right your request is correct and he will forward my issue to backend team, all this thing done on 17 sep 2019.

The date extend period by flipkart :
They provide the solution of every problem in 72 hours.
1. Complained on 5th sep 2019
8. Closed my request on 17th sep 2019
9. Wait more till 21 sep 2019
10. Wait more till 24 sep 2019
11. Wait more till 27 sep 2019

As well as, i got a call from flipkart on 16th sep 2019 from unknown number, he told me that flipkart wish master pickup product from my home in 2 days (19 sep 2019). And next day on 17 sep 2049, i got a mail of related to cancellation of request. How this can be possible?

Also, when i call on the toll-free number of flipkart on 16th sep 2019, then they told me i got my refund till 19th sep 2019. But i got mail on 17th sep 2019 that my request was cancelled.

I have attached mobile photos in pdf. So, you can check the quality of your product.

Now, flipkart doesn't respond to my any message, call and mails. Last on 27 sep 2019, got a mail related to my refund request, and that is "we got an info from delivery agency that box was shield."

Flipkart doesn't provide open delivery for this kind of items. So, how can delivery agency confirmed that box is shield pack?. But still i got above mail

I have all mails, messages, chats and call recordings which i have make to flipkart. The biggest proof: mi service center gives me the activation date (28-jan-2019) of that mobile by its imei number. Also, i have told this to flipkart as well.

I have gone through consumer court as well but one branch was asking to pay 10000 for file a case. And they don't provide guarantee that we will win the case.

Seller details:

Name: shri shyam mobile & accessories

Address: 3348, 2nd floor, gali no 3, christian colony, karol bagh, 3348, 2nd floor, gali no 3, christian colony, karol bagh, new delhi - 110005.

Gst number: 07badpk3125n1zo

Please help me against this fraud.

Looking forward to hear from you, team.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 15, 2019

[Oct 11, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pooja Mandaliya, Oct 11, 2019
Today, I have got call from Flipkart. Customer call executive told me that we already provide the resolution related to your query. I have raised this query 3rd time. Now Flipkart doesn't support me more.

Solution given by Flipkart:

We’d like to let you know that your request for a replacement of cannot be fulfilled by the seller as the courier partner has confirmed delivery of the item to with the product being intact.
[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Order Date: 2 Sep 2019
Delivery Date: 5 Sep 2019
Complain Date: 5 Sep 2019

Profs I have:

1. MI Service center gives me the activation date (Date: 28-Jan-2019) of mobile by tracking mobile number by its IMEI number.
2. Received call from Flipkart that they pickup this product within 19th Sep 2019 and refund money.
3. All Calls recordings including the today's call
4. All mails including today's mail
5. All chats copy which i have done on Flipkart website with customer support

But now they cheaters doesn't help me to get my refund and take actions against that fraud seller.

See the attached image.

Updated by Pooja Mandaliya, Oct 11, 2019
I have seller details as well, It is available in bill

Seller details:

Name: shri shyam mobile & accessories

Gst number: 07badpk3125n1zo
Updated by Pooja Mandaliya, Oct 12, 2019
See the product got by Flipkart assured... : (

Updated by Pooja Mandaliya, Oct 12, 2019
See the attached image which I got from you (Flipkart Assured), I can't understand how you check the quality of product.

I want my refund, I'm waiting from last 36 days, but every time you rejected my request.

I want justice, I want my money back.

Order Date: 2 Sep 2019
Delivery Date: 5 Sep 2019
Complain Date: 5 Sep 2019

Profs I have:

3. All Calls recordings
4. All mails
5. All chats copy which I have done on Flipkart website with customer support

@Flipkart, You can cheat customer like this.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2019