[Resolved]  Flipkart — Headphone, Delivered me an empty box/ missing product box delivered me and damaged box And also blocked my account after complaine

Name - Apurba Pradhan
Register mail - [protected]@gmail.com
Register phone - [protected]
My frist new Flipkart account, i order first time Mivi duopods M40 headset.
Price - 1479
But delivered damaged and empty box, item missing in the box. So, i complain Flipkart customer care and after 5 min blocked my account, and conversion going on day by day and calls, emails but not solved my problem.
One reason provide from Flipkart concert team detect our system high returns of your account but it's wrong reason provide me because i am order first time one item and also new account.
Please refund my money or provide new product. I don't want my account to be unblocked.
Order id-OD[protected]
Mivi TEDPM BK Bluetooth headset

I never purchased from Flipkart because Flipkart not support and also not solved and fraud me. Harassed me. Totally worst experience.
Please refund or replacement or return.
Please hat jor k bolra hu
Account nai chaiya.
I don't want my account to be unblocked.
May 16, 2021
May 15, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 17, 2021