[Resolved] Flipkart — I am complaining about my account is blocked by flipkart due high number of return

Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India
 Apurva Krishna on Feb 17, 2020
I am comfortable in hindi. Mai bahut se saam flipkart se manga chuka hu. Maine jb apna account pe plus membership kuch din pehel hi paya. Maine ek jeana order kiya aur aaya to dusra jeans tha oo v light colour me. Maine wapas kiya to mera account block kar diya gya. Aur mujhe pehle pta nahi tha ki jyada cancal karne se account block ho jati hai. Aur mujhe apni jeans return karni hai. Plese applog meri help karo. Mera account ko unblock kardijiye aur return v kda dijiye.
Email - [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2020

[Feb 17, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2020
Hi, We are sorry to let you know that our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account. Also, the seller will not be able to accommodate the return request.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - I am complaining about my account is blocked by flipkart due high number of return